Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru found kagome dead
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru found kagome dead
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru found kagome dead 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Ok...so I don't remember much just that Sesshomaru found Kagome's dead body in a hot spring and revived her...I remember some details like how sesshomaru wasn't the true heir to the west and that the moon was a 'tattoo' I think...I also remember that the true heir was sick and that when he died the mark of the heir went to Inuyasha instead...I'm pretty sure this is post naraku...so yeah...please help me find this fanfic...I've been searching this story for some time now...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru found kagome dead 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 156
Well, not all the details match (e.g. the hot spring part), but if this is an older fic (circa 2006) and if Sesshoumaru also had a bunch of concubines and a mate in this story, then it's probably my Crescent Moon. (Rated M!)

Logged Logged
Xyllandoris
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru found kagome dead 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Thank you so much...I'm pretty sure this was the story...I think I might've mix it with another story cause for some reason I also thought that Sess didn't have a mate just an intended who Inuyasha soon mated...

Logged Logged
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru found kagome dead 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 156
Eh, it could be they weren't fully mated yet, it's been so many years since I wrote it that honestly even I am fuzzy on the details.
But I'm glad I could help!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.