Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Trying to find something
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Trying to find something
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Trying to find something 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
I'm trying to find some new things to read. Good fics that are completed since I seem to be stuck in the rut of reading the same good old stories over and over again. While I love the stories some aren't finished and I would appreciate finding some new authors to follow while I either wait for updates or new stories from my already beloved authors. The stories that I keep coming back to now are:

Lord Charming, Unspoiled, She who the Prophecy Foretold, A sister's Gift, so on and so forth.
EDIT BY WICCAN: "She Who the Prophecy Foretold" and "A Sister's Gift" are rated MA, NO YIMs!

I'm also trying hard to find a fanfic that I have been thinking about for a few days that recently floated to the surface of my mind but the only thing that I can remember about it is that Kagome has to make Sesshoumaru forget about her and she does this by feeding him some kind of fruit (I believe that it was an orange.) She then proceeds to kiss him and forgets about him as well. Don't remember anymore context to that really other than she was supposed to remember him and she goes back to her friends who are confused as to why she has no clue who he is. So anyone who could help me in regards to that it would be much appreciated as well.

If you would like me to be more descriptive about the stories that I like to read or give a longer list about some more of my favorites let me know I'm just trying to get this post up before I have to get ready for work.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/09/10 14:34 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted ratings
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mimi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Trying to find something 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
I think it's 'The Once and Future Taiyoukai'by RosieB

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated T on ff.net, PG-13 on Spark, and would be rated M (for violence) on our site, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/09/10 15:26 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.