Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
trying to find old fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: trying to find old fic
LibraCourt
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
trying to find old fic 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Alright I've read a lot of stories. So many I can't remember titles or authors very often. I usually save the links to my absolutely favorite stories, but computer crashed taking all the info with it. I'm now using my iPad. Anyway I'm looking for a specific story. I first read it on adultfanfiction. I'm not even sure if it's on here. So far no luck finding it.

Sesshoumaru goes onto a Maury style show (which I believe Jakotsu was th host) he had been lied to by Ayame that Kagome was cheating on him and that she lied about him being a father. Kagome had twins. A boy and a girl. The girl died shortly after birth. Sesshoumaru learns the truth on the show and wants to make everything right. Kagome takes off to the U.S. with Hojo and comes back years later with her son as a strong business woman. Sess and Kag reunite, but can't get on the same page. Kagome ends up in a car accident with memory loss. There is a happy ending, but anyone know this story? Is it on here?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kahdejus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:trying to find old fic 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 15
I'm pretty sure your talking about this one Something To Talk About by Lady Kogawolf. It is on fanfiction.net and it's rated m there but I would say it would be ma here. Here is the link.www.fanfiction.net/s/3401082/1/Something-To-Talk-About

Logged Logged
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:trying to find old fic 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 83
You can find the story here in the spark's archive.

Something To Talk About by KogasAngel
dokuga.com/spark/story/4054/1

Rated NC17 there, would be here rated MA, so no YIMS!!!

Logged Logged

LibraCourt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:trying to find old fic 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
That would be it thank you.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.