Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a Sessh/Kag fanfic please help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a Sessh/Kag fanfic please help!
Allison
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a Sessh/Kag fanfic please help! 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Sadly, I don't remember much of the main plot but I remember a specific few chapters because it made me cry so much. Sesshomaru is unconscious and he can't wake up and the only way he can is if kagome invades his mind and helps him. She witnesses a past memory of when Sesshomaru was a kid and was help kidnapped and was raped by humans. She tries to help but realises it's a memory and h]Sesshomaru holds a lot of resentment for his parents because that only happened to him because of the war and they refused to negotiate for his release. I know it was a really good fanfic even if it did have that nauseating few chapters! Any information is greatly appreciated! If it helps I believe I first read it on fanfiction.net

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Sessh/Kag fanfic please help! 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 76
Could it be "To Know the Man" by OnyxIvyStone?

Summary: Can we ever really know someone? Is there a way to see into their hearts and minds and pasts and understand what has made them who they are? Kagome is going to learn that the key to Sesshomaru's soul is what rests in the shades of what came before.

Rated: M but most likely MA here (edit by Wiccan: Definitely MA here, NO YIMs!)

Link on FF.net www.fanfiction.net/s/3576973/1/To-Know-The-Man

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/06/20 18:10 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: emphasize rating for this site
Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Sessh/Kag fanfic please help! 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 83
I read this a couple of days ago because it was searched by Azuna. It's chapter 20 where Kagome made a soul link with Sesshomaru and see his rape.

Fateful Meetings by Jessica.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/6261/1
Set in Feudal Japan. Kagome is an orphaned miko living on the outskirts of the Western Lands. One day, she finds an injured Sesshomaru in the forest and heals him. Her adventure begins as fateful encounters slowly draw her into the society of demons.

Rated MA, NO YIM!

Logged Logged

Allison
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Sessh/Kag fanfic please help! 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.