Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
kagome changes weather and secret room in the west
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: kagome changes weather and secret room in the west
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
kagome changes weather and secret room in the west 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 13
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for 2 stories and I'm sorry to say I can't remember the specifics. Frustrating! The 1st has to do with Kagome changing the world for the better. She enters a dimension where she brings up an image of the earth and tilts it slightly to cool it a little. She does a few other things, and the future is better off for it.

Any story where she changes things that has good affects for the future is welcome, or where she becomes a guardian of the jewel/world.

The 2nd involves Sesshomaru taking Kagome to a room that had many rooms with different precious jewels. I think it was underground and he described it as the heart of the west. Only the family and potential mates can enter.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kahdejus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:kagome changes weather and secret room in the west 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
I think the first one you are talking about is In death trust me as you didn't in life by Kanna37 Rated MA So no Yims.
and the link is here.
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2787/1

The second one I do not have a clue but would love to read it.
Hope this helps.

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:kagome changes weather and secret room in the west 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 53
For the 2nd one, I think you're thinking of:

Windows on the West by Kanna37 (Rated MA)

That's what it seems by that description anyway...

-M

Logged Logged
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:kagome changes weather and secret room in the west 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 13
Wow! Both of them by Kanna37??? I skipped ahead a few chapters to check them out, and both of you were right!! Thank you so much!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.