Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
**ohhh the cat came back the very next day..**
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: **ohhh the cat came back the very next day..**
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
**ohhh the cat came back the very next day..** 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
**the cat came back, we thought he was a goner but the cat came back. he just couldn't stay awaaayyyy*** (sings offkey)

Ok my lovelies, phishy is back and asking for a hunt for another waskly fic!

I did search the forums but didn't find anything with the word combos I used.

Sesshou kills Kagome .... but she just keeps reviving. He kills her different ways, but she just keeps coming back.... but one time she doesn't.

I can't remember if Kagome kills Sessy too or not.

Ring any bells, my sweets?

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:**ohhh the cat came back the very next day..** 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
PHISHY!!!!!!

*HUGGLES YOU*

I know this story, it's on 'Spark, but I'm coming up blank with the author. I'll keep digging...

Oh, yeah, and I think she does manage to kill him too.

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:**ohhh the cat came back the very next day..** 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 31
I know it has been a long time but my little son has been keeping me busy. He can be a little hellion when he wants to snuggle. hahahaha
And we are trying to buy our first home and just wow... life has exploded this year!

But never fear, the phishy is still here.... just a bit more quiet now... let sleeping babies lie! hahsh

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”

Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:**ohhh the cat came back the very next day..** 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
Sounds like Something Entirely Different by JustAnotherGirl It's PG-13 so its safe for all.

Logged Logged
FaerieDearest
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:**ohhh the cat came back the very next day..** 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 152
I think it's Something Entirely Differente by Just A Starving Writer
www.fanfiction.net/s/1995989/1/Something-Entirely-Different (RATED M - to be safe)

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:**ohhh the cat came back the very next day..** 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
And, of course, just as I found it... after ignoring both my husband and son at work... and going through the 'Spark archive by author, alphabetically, searching for writers I remember... two other people have already come up with it.

*sigh*

Oh well, I'm glad we all know where it is now!

I'm also glad to see the Phishy making her presence known, small human encumbrances notwithstanding! Yes, Phishy, I agree... let sleeping babies lie!!!!!!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:**ohhh the cat came back the very next day..** 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 31
That is definitely it! Thanks everyone!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.