Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Famous?
Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Famous? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
A while a back (A few years ago maybe?) I read a fan-fiction on here and I know it was on FFN as well. In one part of the story Kagome actually ends up tied up and thrown in a river. Rin was also killed in the beginning of the story and it cause Sesshomaru to loose it in his grief. That is all I remember, however I know it was quite known and even AMVs were made about it. I have searched for those AMVs and found nothing ( like when you are looking for your car keys). If someone could help me I would adore you forever.

Sidenote: I think it was rated MA ( No YIMs sorry loves) but I could be wrong its been a while.

-Scar

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/05/18 20:10 By MistressScar.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Famous? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 24
Mayhaps you're thinking of Tales From the House of the Moon by Resmiranda RATED MA/NC-17

In which Sesshoumaru gets bound and thrown into the ocean after the loss of Rin (and pretty much everything else)?

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Famous? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 277
Kagome was tied up and thrown into the well in HotM (our shorthand for Resmiranda's story) at one point. Between Sesshoumaru being tossed in the ocean and her getting tossed down the well, maybe it might have gotten mixed up?

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Scar-bby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Famous? 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 12
THATS IT!! You both are adorbs! Thank you so much, you have no idea how much it was bothering me!!!

I clearly messed up the details -_-; forgive my old brain!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/05/20 00:27 By MistressScar.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.