Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Ribbon around her throat
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Ribbon around her throat
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Ribbon around her throat 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
I am looking for a fic that I read a while ago. Sesshomaru and Kagomme's pack have come together to defeat Naraku. But there is tension because both Kagome and Sesshomaru see themselves as alpha. They are always trying to prove their position to the other. Somehow they end up in the woods Kagome submits to Sesshomaru, who then mates her. When she wakes up there is a ribbon around her throat that is Sesshomarus physical mark for his make. I think all demons mark their mates that way. Much later, in the modern era Shippo had been courting one of Kagomes friends and she later shows up at a party or something with a ribbon around her throat. Also, I think Ayame blames Kagome for her lack of having a mate in the modern era. Please help me find this. It has been driving me nuts for a while.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Ribbon around her throat 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 154
That's Clash of Alphas by sarhea. Rated MA, no YIMs.

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Ribbon around her throat 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
Thank you so much.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.