Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kags saves Toga
Tabitha Greene
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kags saves Toga 8 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2
I am trying to find a story where Kagome somehow goes back in time to the night that Toga dies protecting Inuyasha and his mother. Kagome somehow saves Toga's life and drags Toga, Iyazoya(?), and an infant Inuyasha to a cave. In the cave she meets Sesshomaru and Myouga(?). After biting her he swells up into a ball, it is later realized her blood makes youkai very powerful. If anyone knows this story, please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshouscat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kags saves Toga 8 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 3
lol this sounds like a good one not sure but it I will look

Logged Logged
sesshouscat
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kags saves Toga 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Sadly I wasn't able to find this one but I did read a lot of good fan five along the way I hope another. Reader knows this one I am drawing a blank,

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kags saves Toga 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 20
I believe your looking for this fanfic, which so happens to be on fanfiction.net.

Beyond Distant Time by Caithyra
The choice is to change history, and never have Inuyasha's love. The choice is a world where she is just Kagome, not a second Kikyou. Will she save Inu no Taishou? And send ripples of change through time? It's a world she wished for, but fears as well.
It's Rated T, and also unfortunately has been DISCONTINUED/ON INDEFINITE HIATUS.

here's the link: www.fanfiction.net/s/5562158/1/Beyond-Distant-Time

It's a very good read, Enjoy!

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated M on our site, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/10/03 14:18 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: increased rating due to mature content
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.