Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help?
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help? 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi! I was wondering if someone could help me look for a story? I can't remember the title or if was finished or not- it was an older story. But what I do remember is that it took place in the modern times. I also remember that Kagome was married to Inuyasha, but he was cheating on her with Kanna or Shiori (though I believe it was Shiori). After awhile she finds out and later turns either Inuyasha or Kanna/Shiori or both human. While she was sleeping with Sesshomaru. And Inuyasha gives the excuse that he would never fully mate her because she was human along with others. In one scene I remember that Sesshomaru and Kagome are having sex in the room next Inuyasha/Kagome's, where Inuyasha is asleep and she is afraid that they would wake him up. This story would be MA on here.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:help? 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 156
Kagome and Inuyasha were married but not mated, Kagome found out that Inuyasha was cheating on her, and Kanna who wanted Inuyasha for herself encouraged Kagome to get even by getting together with Sesshoumaru?

If that sounds familiar, I think you're looking for Madison's Virginity of the Soul (Rated MA!).

Logged Logged
NessieJ
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:help? 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you! Yup, that's it! Sorry for just replying, internet has been fuzzy!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.