Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: HELP!!!!!!
Black Phoenix
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HELP!!!!!! 9 Years ago Karma: 0
I'm lookingfor a fic where kagome gets pregnant by Inuyasha's demon but his logical side tries to get her hurt badly enough to lose the baby, she almost does, but the soul of Inu no Taisho inhabits the baby. In the fic Sesshomaru has a child by a dragoness, but she neglects the child and it almost dies. He searches frantically for someone to help nurse his child before he loses it and comes across Kagome and her new baby. Kagome is the only person that his baby could and would safely feed from. He eventuallt takes them back to the palace, but Kagome ends up running away and eventually returns as she realizes that she lovedSesshomaru and his baby as much as she loves her own. I know this was very detailed, but I hope this will help. I LOVED this story! I don't think it was completed either.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:HELP!!!!!! 9 Years ago Karma: 95
To Be Free by sesshykagslvr
Kagome wants to complete her obligation to the jewel and her friends, but with the secret she and Inuyasha are keeping from them all will she be able to keep her promises.....will she finally be free? **Won 2nd Place Best Sesshoumaru Portrayal in the 2012 Semi-Annual Awards**

Rated MA so no YIMs

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Black Phoenix
Pup
graphgraph
Re:HELP!!!!!! 9 Years ago Karma: 0
ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! XD That's the fic!!!!Thank you so much!!!!!! I'm horrible at remembering fic titles, but will remeber details like no tomorrow. Thank you so much, I really appreaciate it!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.