Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a Inu No Taishou/Kagome/Sesshomaru fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a Inu No Taishou/Kagome/Sesshomaru fic
Misaki
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a Inu No Taishou/Kagome/Sesshomaru fic 9 Years ago Karma: 6
Can someone please help me find a good fic with Sesshomaru, Kagome and Inu No Taishou!!!!!!! Something over 60k that is rated M or MA. I have already read Speedy Tomato's stories and Supreme Conquest by Daneyella-sama and loved them!!!! Please, please, please help me!

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Inu No Taishou/Kagome/Sesshomaru fic 9 Years ago Karma: 154
As far as I am aware, there are no other threesome pairings for these, however, I've read a couple of stories by Saphireanime on ff.n that have these three as the primary characters. In one of the stories Kagome ends up with Papa, in the other with Sesshomaru. Both are MA (no YIMs).

Like Father, Like Son
Kagome had heard you should not mess with fate and change the future- but fate had no problem messing with her. She saw a demon lord about to die along with infant Inuyasha and Izayoi and she had the power to help... when was she? Sess/Kag/Inutaisho
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Friendship - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Chapters: 36 - Words: 87,258 - Reviews: 388 - Favs: 598 - Follows: 262 - Updated: Jun 27, 2011 - Published: May 18, 2011 - Status: Complete - id: 7002487

The Lord of the West
The well Sent Kag further back in time. Upon seeing Sess tied to a tree, Kagome could not hold back the laughter and satire. Shame she caught the eye of Inutaisho who has gotten it into his head she belongs to him. Kag/Inutaisho
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Humor - Kagome H., Inutaisho - Chapters: 39 - Words: 89,937 - Reviews: 436 - Favs: 628 - Follows: 263 - Updated: Jun 16, 2011 - Published: Apr 3, 2011 - Status: Complete - id: 6873762

If people know of more of these stories, I'd love to hear about it, too!

Logged Logged
Misaki
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Inu No Taishou/Kagome/Sesshomaru fic 8 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 6
Thank you so much for your help!!! If any one has any more suggestions please post them here!

Logged Logged

Silence-Midnight
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a Inu No Taishou/Kagome/Sesshomaru fic 8 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 83
I know that Kanna37 have some stories about Kagome/Inutaisho on ff.net and currently i read a new story with this pair.

Here the links:

www.fanfiction.net/u/1778439/Kanna37

DEFCON
By: Ruby Silverstone
Of all of Naraku's nefarious plans, reviving the Inutaisho to use his body as a padlocked safe for the jewel was expected the least. Kagome was actually tempted to give a slow, dramatic clap for originality, but since saving said Inutaisho gave her a laundry list of problems, she just tries to stay alive. Ha! Easier said than done. He's worse than Miroku when no one's looking.
Rated there T, so i think it would be M here but to be on the safe side i say it is rated MA here, so no YIMS!!!

www.fanfiction.net/s/11044129/2/DEFCON

Also there is this good fic with the two of them:
Alpha Bitch
By: X-Keva-X
A feisty dog general meets his match in a feisty miko. "Dammit Toga be gentle with me," she panted. "I'm fragile!" A typical Keva humor fic.
Rated there M, would be here rated MA, so no YIMS!!!
www.fanfiction.net/s/9010671/1/Alpha-Bitch

That´s all i know about.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.