Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for another one....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for another one....
EC
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for another one.... 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
So I can't remember when or where I read this one. I want to say I read it on Spark ages ago but don't quote me on that. The part that I remember most clearly is that Sesshoumaru has joined the group, which naturally, puts Inuyasha into a snit. He's raving about being the group leader, etc. Kagome has sensed another shard and she's pointed them in the direction she felt it. Inuyasha insists on being in front as the leader. When they finally come across the demoness with the shard, she's not crazy from being in possession of the shard. She has either pale pink or very pale blue hair and she's asking them why they are tracking her. She won't just hand over the shard so Inuyasha tries to take it from her. She's naturally extremely fast and the shard helps make her even faster. It looks like she disappears and just reappears somewhere else. The rest of the group is just watching or laughing at the spectacle. Eventually in the story she joins the group and ends up Inuyasha's mate. Kagome and Sesshoumaru also end up together. Does this ring any bells? I really can't remember anything else about this story.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lovely Raven
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another one.... 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
Pretty sure it's As Death Gives Life
www.dokuga.com/spark/story/2865/1. It's rated NC-17

Logged Logged
Lovely Raven
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another one.... 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
oh thats a bad link.Here you go, dokuga.com/spark/story/2865/1

Logged Logged
EC
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for another one.... 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
That's it! It's been forever since I've read it. Thanks!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.