Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I was just reading it...but now it's gone
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I was just reading it...but now it's gone
Sesshysgirl1997
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I was just reading it...but now it's gone 9 Years ago Karma: 4
Hey guys I was JUST reading this AMAZING story where kagome comes back the the feudal era and finds shippo running away from Inuyasha who wanted to kill him and the rest of the group so that they could have the jewel all to themselves. Kagome gets mad and runs away with shippo (after telling sango and miroku so they could also escape). Kagome and shippo find a pup in a tree that has the markings of a taiyouki but has puppy ears...kagome obviously takes him in. A little while later she saves Rin froma demon and meets up with sesshomaru...that is as far as I got before my computer decided to shutdown down and install some updates. Ugh! Does anyone know what it is named? I defiantly read it on this website.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/03/29 20:51 By Sesshysgirl1997.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I was just reading it...but now it's gone 9 Years ago Karma: 8
Anybody got any ideas on this? Looks interesting

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.