Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Found : a magic pregnancy Sess/Kag fanfic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Found : a magic pregnancy Sess/Kag fanfic
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Found : a magic pregnancy Sess/Kag fanfic 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 20
Here`s another good old fanfiction that I have no idea where to find, but I have you lovely people to help me locate.

Kagome & Sesshomaru in feudal era

This was a chapter story and was about a magical unwanted pregnancy between Kagome and Sesshomaru.

Kagome gets separated from Inuyasha and her group of friends, somehow finds sesshomaru and a friend or vassel of Sesshomaru's father uses their magic to impregnate kagome with sesshomaru's child and they're both bound to each other. somewhere in the chapters Sessshomaru tries to get Kagome to kill the unborn child, there's even a part where Sesshomaru gets injured trying to protect kagome, they both fall into a raging river i think and Kagome carries sesshomaru in her delicate state to a cave to tend to their injuries . Sesshomaru being more injured then Kagome she looks after him in his unconscious like state and uses adult diapers on him as well for his bodily functions. Both Kagome and Sesshomaru discuss her pregnancy and his actions in protecting her unborn child and sesshomaru says he only did so since he has no proper heir that are pure blooded. I think Kagome may have slapped him in anger and leaves the cave they have been residing in order to cry in grief cause i think she thought Sesshomaru was starting to care more about taking responsibility towards her child.

Sesshomaru still doesn't want the unborn child and still plans for Kagome to miscarry the child and somewhere in this part of the story they both in another chapter of the story Kagome get's to the well and goes back to her time and sees her family, She makes an appointment to see a dr's clinic to abort her unborn child. Their is apparently an evil being who wants to kill Kagome and Sesshomaru's unborn child and they end up possessing the dr. at the clinic that will perform the abortion Kagome at the clinic starts having second thought about the abortion and the possessed doctor attacks Kagome in order to kill her child. When Kagome decides to protect her child and decides to keep her child a force fights the doctor who is trying to attack her who she finds out is her to be born daughter since the spirit of her daughters who in appearance has a long tail/ boa compared to her fathers and there's some thing about her not having the Elvin pointed ears of a full demon like Sesshomaru soul appears before her and caresses her cheek and thanks her for deciding to keep her. during her time in a patients waiting room.
Kagome panicked leaves the clinic and the evil entity is gone from the doctor who woke up from the mind control confused. Kagome heads back home from the clinic prepares to leave for the well to go back to the feudal era and says bye to her family. Once she gets to the other side of the well Sesshomaru has been waiting for her to see what happened to Kagome and their unborn child and has been doing a lot of thinking in regards to the unborn child's circumstances, Kagome tells him what happened at the clinic and why she went to kill her child how she change her mind and tells him what their daughter looked like and about this evil force who is determined to kill their daughter regardless of the time period she's in.

At this point knowing that his child is a girl and how powerful she was even though she isn't born yet Sesshomaru comes to be more inclined to protect his unborn child.

That's all I can remember from this fanfiction, but on another note, I can say it is an older fanfic so it may take quite of time to relocate. I hope someone knows the name of it and the author so I may read it again.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/03/16 22:00 By TourmalineBlue.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Found :Fanfic a magic pregnancy Sess/Kag 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 20
Hello one and all I'm ever so happy to let you know that after a month or so I finally found the story's I'm looking for, It is in fact not one story in all the author actually has two fic postings that make up the one story.

The first one is the prequel and is called (It's sort of the prologue to the story)

The gift that changed Sesshomaru By ChosenMibhar
Sesshomaru must face one more test from beyond the grave of Inu no Taisho to learn the lesson he overlooked when he inherited the Tenseiga. Which involves a certain miko named Kagome.
Rated: Fiction K+
www.fanfiction.net/s/3841574/1/The-gift-that-changed-Sesshomaru

And the Sequel is:

Fall in Love By ChosenMibhar
Sequel to 'The gift that changed Sesshomaru'. A Nymph has cursed Sesshomaru and Kagome to be soul mates and because of their spiritual union, Kagome finds herself expecting Sesshomaru's child! How will they handle this?
Rated: Fiction T
www.fanfiction.net/s/3943554/1/Fall-in-Love

I find that this story is so well done I can't help but enjoy reading it again it's so worth the effort I put to finding it again!

I hope that many other readers shall enjoy reading these fic's also.

Cheers!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/03/16 21:39 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: grammar
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.