Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help?
YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help? 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
I'm sorry to bother everyone with this, but I'm in need of some help.

I was reading some of my favorite stories just now, and as I was reading, a scene from a story I read not too long ago popped into my head. I was wondering if someone could help me with the title. I can't remember if it was complete or not, or whether or not I read it on here or Fan Fiction. I believe that the story was M or MA (not quite sure) - rating doesn't matter for me but just so it out there.

Here's what I remember.

=The scene takes place in the Western Palace. There is a gathering of sort - I believe it was an announcement for either the birth of Kagome and Sesshomaru's pup, or the war they just won, or both because I remember Kagome had their child with them in her arms.
=I remember that just before the gathering Kouga and Inuyasha found two female hanyou who were sisters, in the forest and brought them back to the palace (I believe they cat hanyou as well). I believe they were injured but I don't believe it was life threatening, not too sure. Their father happened to be the lord of the north, and had just died in the battle he aided Sesshomaru in that they won.
=They were told by the Northern Lord that, if he didn't return to them shortly after, they were to seek out the Western Lord and seek shelter and protection from him, from the Northern Lord's mate. And they did.
=The Northern Lord's mate showed up at the gathering and caused a scene about them and any hanyou and humans. I believe Kagome put her in her place right there in front of everyone - showing that she wasn't going to stand by and do nothing while the former Northern Lady insulted her friends, those she care about and those who couldn't defend themselves against her taunts - including the sisters even if she had only known them but a day.
=One of the sisters was trained to fight and was a tomboy and gave Kagome a hard time about wearing a kimono to the gathering.
=Another thing was Inuyasha and Kouga each mated one of the sisters. I remember that Inuyasha had started courting the tomboy sister and when they mated, he got her pregnant.

This is where it starts to get a little fuzzy on the details. I really hope that someone knows what story that I'm talking about I would really like re-read this one if I could.

=+= I also have a quick side question. I have noticed this a lot when people put the ratings of M or MA here in the forums, they also put YIM. What does YIM stand for? =+=

=YoukaiLover=

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help? 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
YIM stands for 'Young Impressionable Marble.'

This got started some years ago when sugar0o coined the term GM or 'Gutter Marble' to refer to those over 18 who were allowed to access all content. They the term YIM was coined to refer to those under 18 who cannot access adult material on this site.

Hope that helps!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
HAH! I found it! You are looking for "The Choices We Make" by OnyxIvyStone and it can be found on the 'Spark archive:

http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6569/1

This story is a DEFINITE MA, NO YIMs!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help? 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
You are the best Wiccan! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much~! Yay! I can re-read it! *Jumps up and down happy*

And thank you also for answering my little side question~! I kept seeing the YIM thing and it got me curious.... Thank you soooo much! That's interesting how that started actually and pretty niffty as well~!

=Happy YoukaiLover=

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
You are most welcome, m'dear!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.