Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for an old fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for an old fic
Josie Knox
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for an old fic 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
It's been a long time since I've seen this fic, it might have been on Spark, but I had thought it was here on Dokuga. It's also possible it was on another site.

Here is what I can remember. It's an alternate universe,I believe the whole story was divided into two parts, the original and it's sequel.Sesshoumaru and Kagome are married and he is abusive. Eventually they had at least two kids. At one point Sess punishes Kagome by dropping his poison to burn and kind of infect her back. I also remember that the two kids have taken different attitudes toward Kagome, one adores her and wants to be around her and almost fears Sess, but the other sees how Sess treats Kagome and is extremely rude and disrespectful toward her.

At some point Sess and Kagome separate, maybe even divorce. Sess starts to date an adult Rin, but Sess still treats Kagome really badly. At some point Kagome begins to believe that Sess will hurt her again or even try to kill her. When Sess comes to Kagome to suggest that they work on their family and take a trip together (I believe Rin goes too), she actually writes good bye letters thinking he my try to kill her on this trip. While on the trip Sess sees his son's disrespectful treatment of Kagome first hand and reprimands him for it. I do think that Sess was planning to kill Kagome on this trip but, he begins to see how wrong things are in their family, and how dysfunctional he is.

The scene with the poison might be confused with another fic, but I do know the rest is all the same fic. If you have any ideas please let me know.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an old fic 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 60
I know this story and i'm looking for it. They end up going skiing and he realizes he doesn't want to kill her and send Rin home. When I find it I will respond again.

Logged Logged
Josie Knox
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an old fic 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Thanks for looking, I've been looking for a while now, but I can't remember the title or author.
Thank you!!

Logged Logged
Sam
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an old fic 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I think I know what story you're talking about! It's called No Where to Run by Kags21, and I read it on fanfiction.net here's the link www.fanfiction.net/s/2307680/1/No-where-to-run

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M on ff.net and would be rated MA here, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/03/14 21:29 By wiccanmethuselah.
Josie Knox
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an old fic 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
That's it!! Thank you!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.