Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
SolvedSearchfor Kag giving gifts to companions fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: SolvedSearchfor Kag giving gifts to companions fic
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SolvedSearchfor Kag giving gifts to companions fic 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 20
There are so many fanfictions these days it`s hard to keep track of them all. I`d be ever so happy if some could help me track down this one, it`s been a long while since I`ve read it. so well see if any of you may have better luck at finding it.

Kagome is in her time period when the fic starts and Sesshomaru is in the feudal era with her friends awaiting her to come back to continue their travels.

In her time period Kagome has been worked on making and getting her friends and Sesshomaru's companions gifts and she's ended up knitting and sewing Sesshomaru a silvery blue like scarf or perhaps it was a kimono--kind of leaning towards scarf though--.( I believe their all traveling together to defeat Naraku.)
She finished making it gets all her things and heads to the feudal era and gives all her friends their gifts( I believe she gives Jaken a bag to carry items with, and Inuyasha a whole supply of Ramen) She gives sesshomaru the scarf (or kimono) last, he in his cold way, refuses to accept the gift and insultingly degrades her reasons for wanting to give the gift to him and says its ugly that it was horribly made and who ever she bought it from doesn`t know wht they where doing and clarely did a horrible job, ( of course he has no real idea that Kagome made it) and he continues on the insult saying he`s to much of a powerful demon to accept anything from a human, let alone the gift she had hope to give him. Kagome tries to defend herself saying when she first met she thought he was girl then finding out he was a guy either gay or a cross dresser and her gift wasn't to imply anything inappropriate, but her defense is not working so well; Sesshomaru, He of course degrades her calling her a whore do to basing the assumption on how she dresses in the attire being her school uniform of course she getting mad feeling insulted, he's also starting to degrade her humanity-- and it think as well as her in adequateness as a miko-- she gets very upset. And the whole thing startles the whole group and causes they're traveling dynamics to alter for they where i assume under the impression that Sesshomaru wouldn't treat Kagome so harshly since he seemed tolerable towards her in some way.

Everyone even sesshomaru's companions are kind of avoiding him due to the whole incident and it's making things awkward, I guess Sesshomaru is starting to feel a little upset, since rin overheard the whole of the conversation rin's been avoiding him and afraid sesshomaru thinks her in adequate and a disgusting since she is also human. Jaken mentions to Sesshomaru that he thinks he should apologise I think to kagome and I think Jaken gets the death glare and a bonk on the head for even suggesting Sesshomaru should apologize .I think Sesshomaru reaches out towards rin with his hand and she flinched and the reaction causes sesshomaru to withdraw and leave the group for a bit.
He runs off for a while and does some thinking and he sees flowers and as he comes back to his traveling companions he brings rin a yellow flower and awakes her to give it to her and she smiles.
In another chapter Kagome and Sango talk about the whole incident in the hot spring,Sesshomaru is thinking of the argument where Kagome called him fminine and he in denial and looks at his reflection in the water his hair is pulled up on his head and looking at the reflection admits ok he was the spittng image of hs mother but he was certainly not gay. Then his thought process is interrupted as he overhears Kagome asking sango how Sesshomaru could have possibly thought she was a whore and her uniform is pretty standard where she's from she of course asks for Sango's opinion though Sango says she didn't think Kagome was a whore she thought Kagome was weird or a freak. Kagome then talks about how long it took her to make the scarf (or kimono)and that she missed the mupphet show with Souta her brother, and unnoticed to them Sesshomaru is at another more secluded part of the spring and is overhearing them as he bathes and recalls how he noticed the state of Kagome`s hands and that`s why she was so upset since she personally made him something and I guess he thought she bought him something cheep. Sango says to Kagome she should burn the scarf and watch it they kind of talk and go over details about Sesshomaru and refer to him as being girly. Sesshomaru `thoughts are like you can`t burn it it`s mine (even though he at first didn`t want it) I think sesshomaru throws a small rock at her that grazes her buttocks ( due to the girly comment) and He almost gives his position away but the girls leave the spring thinking something in the water like a fish and Sesshomaru--who's hiding-- is like astonished how unbelievable Kagome the shikon miko and Sango the Demon slayers behavior was.

Well that's all i can recall from this story at the moment. I'm very grateful to anyone who can help me find and locate this story, it's been so long but I hope it can still be found.

I believe it may have been on Dokuga where I read it, but at this point I wouldn't rule out checking Spark or FF.net.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/03/08 04:04 By TourmalineBlue.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SilverInu93
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Search for Kag giving gifts to companions fiction 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
i want to read this story

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Search for Kag giving gifts to companions fiction 9 Years ago Karma: 20
I have good news!

Mind you I searched for a long time but I finally found this fic again. It was so worth the search!

An Anchor by seecore on Fanfiction.net
Trapped in the rapidly changing world, Sesshoumaru hopes to find the only person, who could help him keep his sanity. One day in his past and her future is all that keeps him from the reunion he is so desperately waiting for.
Rated: Fiction T

here's the Link: www.fanfiction.net/s/3518887/7/An-Anchor

Enjoy!

Logged Logged
SilverInu93
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Search for Kag giving gifts to companions fiction 9 Years ago Karma: 5
i which it was finished its a great story!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.