Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help?
YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help? 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
First of all! Hi! I'm new to the world of Dokuga but not new to the wonderful anime couple Sesshomaru/Kagome!!

I also need some help finding a story....

I know it's not much to go on but I can't seem to get this scene out of my head! I believe I read it on here or Fan Fiction, so I'm hoping someone could tell me the name of this story so I can read it again. The pairing is Sess/Kags, I'm also not sure if it's complete or not. Rating won't matter for me because I am of age (23).

Okay all I remember is Kagome is living with Sesshomaru in the western lands, I believe it is temporary - not sure. But she was hurt and recovering and her miko powers were at a all time low. But in the scene I remember, Kagome wanted to visit the nearest village because she was feeling coped up. So she took the person/people who was/were guarding her with her. Her main guard was one of Sesshomaru's most trusted people (I can't remember his name). I also believe he was his General, as well as an Inu Youkai. Anyway, in the scene Kagome is talking with a Spider Youkai who runs a Kimono shop or a clothing store of some sort, who happens to be her guards lover. She also is the one, I believe, that makes Sesshomaru his clothing so she knows Sesshomaru as well. The general wants to mate the spider seamstress, but she found out before her previous mate died that she can't have children and won't mate him because even though she loves him, she wants to give him children. Kagome then pulls her aside and heals her and then the general, giving them both what they want. But it takes it's toll on her because she used what little energy she had recovered to this, and she passes out either after she gets back or on the way home - again not sure.

After that it gets a little fuzzy....

Thank you in advance for trying to help me!
=YoukaiLover=

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help? 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 49
Hi and welcome here on Dokuga!
I believe you're looking for Second Alliance by Imani Joain. The bit you mentioned should happen in chapter 10.
The story is incomplete and rated MA here on Dokuga.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/16 14:40 By @my. Reason: Saying hello :)
ForgottenOncePromised
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:help? 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
Thank you! I love reading the stories that people come up with that are based around them! ! It is interesting that there is a site dedicated to just them!

That's it!! Thank You! Thank you!

=YoukaiLover=

Logged Logged
YoukaiLover87
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help? 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Sorry I meant to reply with my account... My sister logged me out.... Thank you sooooooo much for helping me!!

Logged Logged
Amy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help? 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 49
You're welcome! Happy re-reading! (Secretly hoping for Imani to update her story soon. )

Logged Logged
Imani Joain
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help? 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Sorry it took me so long. I hope the story kept up with expectations after Chapter 10.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.