Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Hi Ya
Riddle Of All Time
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Hi Ya 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi everyone I know the fic I'm looking for isn't Kag/Sessh but I still need help looking for it.
I know it's complete and I know it's Inu/Kag.

it starts off with Kagomes mother telling her that she has to go the the family reunion/ wedding of one of her cousins of her fathers side since she had missed it for years now because her cousins were ass holes. she tries to use Inuyasha and the shikon to get out of it but when Inuyasha comes and about to agree, Kagomes mother convinces him that he could come to. he goes up to Kagomes room to try to convince her to go and is told the truth of why she wont go. she was stabbed by one of her female cousins with a nail file I believe and he decides he will come to protect her from her cousins.
Anyway they go, have a bit of fun, start getting a bit closer and when the cousin that is going to get marries sees InuYasha she wants him and tries many things to get him but is always thwarted.
I know most of the story but I don't want to give more away for any who are interested to read it.

Please help.
R.O.A.T

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KatsumiXHime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hi Ya 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 88
I think you're looking for "Reunion" by captwulf.
www.fanfiction.net/s/2703372/1/Reunion (Rated M on ffn.net)

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA here, no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/09 20:18 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
Riddle Of All Time
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Hi Ya 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you so much, that is definitely it. thank you again.

R.O.A.T

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/10 01:02 By RiddleOfAllTime.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.