Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Mushrooms ramen pregnant kidnapped. Help!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Mushrooms ramen pregnant kidnapped. Help!
Ria
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mushrooms ramen pregnant kidnapped. Help! 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone!

This is a fic Thats been on my mind for awhile now and I've been trying to search for it to no avail.
All I remember is a scene relatively late in the story where Kagome is pregnant mated to sesshoumaru. She is going out of the palace gates to harvest mushrooms to prefect a ramen recipe because the well has closed. While out she's kidnapped.

Anyone know of it? Help please!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Mushrooms ramen pregnant kidnapped. Help! 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 39
Could you be looking for Destined for me by cindygirl? Rated M so NO YIMS! please

COMPLETED Sesshomaru was Lord of the Western Lands. He had been ruling for 224 years. But a law states that he must find a mate before he reaches 225 of being lord to the land. An old medalleon given to him by his fathers best friend will help him seek h
Rated: Fiction M - English - Angst/Romance - Sesshomaru, Kagome H. - Chapters: 42 - Words: 422,136 - Reviews: 2,444 - Favs: 1,680 - Follows: 536 - Updated: May 10, 2006 - Published: Oct 24, 2005 - Status: Complete - id: 2632933

www.fanfiction.net/s/2632933/1/Destined-for-Me

There is a scene in chapter 38 where she goes to gather the mushrooms and is attacked but not kidnapped then, but i dont believe she makes something with it till later.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on this site, so definitely no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/03 22:51 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Mushrooms ramen pregnant kidnapped. Help! 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 52
She made Vegetable stir fry with it

Logged Logged
Ria
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Mushrooms ramen pregnant kidnapped. Help! 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
I don't think its this one Im afraid. Reading through it it wasn't ringing any bells. Thanks for trying! Gave me something to read

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.