Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need Help to Refind a Fanfiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Need Help to Refind a Fanfiction
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need Help to Refind a Fanfiction 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 20
I read this fanfiction a while ago but forgot the name of it. Though i believe it was on Dokuga...somewhere?

Here are details of what i remember :

Kagome and Seshomaru in the Feudal era romance

Kagome and her friends travel, though I`m unable to recollect if Naraku`s around still or not.

Sesshomaru starts to realize his feelings for Kagome and decides to court her to win her affections.

All I could really remember at this point is one of the last chapters I happened to read where in this part was further along in the story, as there were chapters before this part occurred.

But in this chapter I remember reading It's night time Sesshomaru takes Kagome away from her companions to a beautiful island where in one of his ancestors built on the island a castle for his consort to live on earth since she was a goddess of sorts it was their private haven where no one else would visit. I guess in a way Sesshomaru shows the secretplace to Kagome as a courting gift since their relationship is similar to his ancestor and his consort since Sesshomaru is a demon and Kagome is a Miko though I can`t recall from the story if she`s immortal due to being the guardian of the Shikon Jewel. Sesshomaru brings Kagome to the same castle on the island Kagome marvels at it and the trees she notices surrounding the grounds that contain fruit he lands on the castle grounds and starts to show her around taking her inside to show her where she'll live and he divulges his desires for her as his mate, as there on the island he lets her explore, He even shows her the island castle has it's own magic that can summon items for the persons needs like food, magic lights, paintings that show different areas of the outside world of Sesshomaru's lands the home was originally built for the goddess so she would have her every need met and would be comfortable living there with no need to leave and there was no need for servants and no one else lives on the island the place due to it`s own magic sustains itself and the wishes of the inhabitants which would be Sesshomaru and Kagome.

The fanfiction wasn't completed yet at the time when i read it and i had last read it in November of 2014.
Some Extra Details I want to Add:

The story was very well detailed and well written.

Though there was mentions of cuddling displays of affection between Sesshomaru and Kagome and some mention of limes, up to the part where I read Sesshomaru and Kagome hadn't officially mated yet due to him wanting to wait for a mating ceremony and officially claim her as his bride.

I'm certainly crossing my fingers at this point trying to find it. I greatly appreciate and thank anyone who is able to help me identify this story.

I hope to put in as much details as possible in order to make it easier in order to locate this story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/30 05:07 By TourmalineBlue. Reason: more details added
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kairou Watoshimi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need Help to Refind a Fanfiction 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 19
It's been a super long time since I've read this but is it Technoelfie's Hope is a Thing Like Feathers?

Hope is the Thing with Feathers: Even in her darkest moments, Kagome never lost hope. Even in his darkest moments, Sesshoumaru never had it. But convictions falter and certainties are shattered when the jewel forces them into an unexpected moment of intimacy. Rated M on FF.net

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA here, NO YIMs!! And here's the Dokuga link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2447/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/29 12:21 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link and increased rating
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need Help to Refind a Fanfiction 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 20
I'm sorry to say that sadly this was not the fanfic I was searching for.

But the fic you mentioned seems like a very interesting read, so thank you for mentioning it.

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need Help to Refind a Fanfiction 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 20
Hi everyone! After a very long search and primarily sheer luck, I finally found this fic, apparently it was indeed on fanfiction.net, go figure.
it's called "Sesshomaru's Captive"by Miko Anna

Sesshomaru has been looking for a way to get back at InuYasha ever since the Tetsaiga was left to him. One day the opportunity finally knocks when he needs a girl that can see the jewel shards to help him find Naraku.

The story is complete and is a very good read.

It's rated M on ff.net that being said it would likely be rated MA on Dokuga so no YIMS.
The scene I described happens in Chapter 30

Here's the link: www.fanfiction.net/s/4719505/1/Sesshomaru-s-Captive

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.