Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a fic: Kagome gives birth in secret
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for a fic: Kagome gives birth in secret
annwill
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a fic: Kagome gives birth in secret 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I remember reading a story a ways back that I enjoyed but I can't remember the name . I do remember Kagome was mated to Sesshomaru but due to court politics and drama she ran away from him, I think she ran away while they were visiting another lord's castle/home. While she was away Kagome had given birth to Sesshomaru's heir. At the same time during Kagome's absence, Sesshomaru had a (concubine? another wife?) who kept giving birth to stillborns or children born without Sesshomaru's mark because Kagome had already given birth to his heir without anyone knowing and before Sesshomaru's concubine first got pregnant.

There was also some political intrigue and treason and loads of demon court politics in the story. That's most of what I remember. It is a Sess/Kag pairing and fairly long in terms of length. I just don't remember the title or the author.

If anyone remembers something similar any help or suggestions will be VERY APPRECIATED!

Thanks,
Ann

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/25 01:22 By annwill.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
rachel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic: Kagome gives birth in secret 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Was it on here or FF?

Logged Logged
rachel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic: Kagome gives birth in secret 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
They Were to be Mated by Lia

??

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs! And here's the link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3145/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/25 09:51 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rating and link
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a fic: Kagome gives birth in secret 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 39
believe you are looking for Sealed within the Shikon no Tama by dwX rated NC-17 on spark but sure on dokuga its def MA, so NO YIMS!!!!

Sealed within the Shikon no Tama by dwX Reviews
An incomplete spell wrecks havoc on the inutachi, when Kagome is suddenly thrust into youkai high society. WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE! SOME PARTS OOC!
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 09-01-06 - Chapters: 27 - Reviews 15 - Words 51,805

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/4522/1

Logged Logged
annwill
Pup
graphgraph
that's it! Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.