Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
searching for 2 fics!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: searching for 2 fics!
browneyedgirl
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
searching for 2 fics! 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Okay so the first one is really old like.I'm.talking5-10 years maybe even older. Here is what I remember; kagome is cast out by the group, many for being weak, she wants to become full demon and she hears about this special spring that you can drink from or bathe from and it turns you demon, somehow sesshomaru get involved, journey to spring, they fall in love and go back to his castle where he trains her on her new demon abilities, the specific part I remember is she closes her eyes and he says to get through the wall in her mind, she tries and tries and suddenly passes out and he's like "she rammed the wall" hahaha so that's the first one.

Second story is sesshomaru and kagome are brother nd sister, they do things brother an sister shouldn't but that's all I remember, I'm 20 so all ma I can read thanks.!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:searching for 2 fics! 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 37
Re, second story. I am pretty sure that the story you are looking for is called Condemnation by Haiden Rated MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/684/1

Nominated for Best Lemonfic!* The silent fear, the crying for joy. The sacrifices we make. How long can a person last before their mind snaps , and they give in to the burning desire screaming through their very being. It was wrong, they knew this, but it was only a matter of time until they gave in to temptation. ~*Warning Incest*~*COMPLETE*~
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete -

Logged Logged
browneyedgirl
Pup
graphgraph
Re:searching for 2 fics! 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.