Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for two fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for two fics
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for two fics 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
1st Fic it is 18+: Kagome and SEsshoumaru were once married, but on their wedding night Sesshoumaru discovers there is 'no barrier' and instantly thinks she lied to him when it came to her innocence and without telling her banished her to the far end of the manor. When he decides to finally meet with her agai it is only because Inuyasha comes to see her and discovers that Sesshoumaru hurt her and Inuyasha tells his brother that Kagome had cancer and she joked that the 'scapel would get her virginity' and then Sesshoumaru realized his mistake, etc.

2nd Fic Also 18+: Set in the feudal era Kagome and SEsshoumaru are I believe are both demons and were betrothed. But their mating isn't very good, and sEsshoumaru is extremely possessive and violent with Kagome and Kagome is just as violent with him, but only in the bed and she doesn't want anything to do with him. She is quoted saying something along the lines of how she felt dirty and disgusting everytime Sessh was in her bed adn that she felt like she was being raped by her own mate.

seriously these are older fics and I can't find them ANYWHERE!

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
emma
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for two fics 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
The first one is called Misconceptions And Misunderstandings by Time on my hands. Enjoy!

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/12/29 07:39 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
Mimiru
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Searching for two fics 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
THANKL YOUUU~

Logged Logged

Its okay to be insane, I mean lookit Dokuga, its FULL of nuts
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for two fics 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 39
RATED MA! No YIMS!
first one is Misconceptions and Misunderstandings by Time on my hands

Without caring for the facts, Sesshoumaru jumps to the wrong conclusion with devastating results. Now months later, armed with the truth, he has to find a way to right the wrong or forever lose any hope of happiness.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance - Updated: 06-20-12 - Created: 05-10-09 Chapters: 79 - Reviews: 589 - Words: 262,774 - Reads: 598,291 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2002/1

Rated R on spark, prob up to M/MA if on dokuga. So NO YIMS!

second one i believe is An Unhappy house by Profiler120
A cloud of unhappiness hangs over the grand house on the Western lands. 'What that what was causing such a stir? Was she upset with his concubines, again?'
Rating: R - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 02-15-04 - Chapters: 1 - Reviews 4 - Words 6,562

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/75/1?author=62

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.