Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for an AU fic?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for an AU fic?
Marissa
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for an AU fic? 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I'm looking for an AU fic I read a while ago, and forgot the name. Ok so basically everyone is in highschool and they're all friends and it's Inuyasha's birthday so they're sleeping over and Kagome is sitting on the couch next to Sesshomaru watching a scary movie and she gets scared and jumps into his lap and then he just holds her and the next day they(Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Kikyo) find Kagome laying on top of Sesshomaru sleeping and then Sango goes to wake them up and Sesshomaru growls, and anyways they end up mating when she's like 15, but people don't find out until they're older. Can someone please help me?? I really want to read this again!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Wood
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an AU fic? 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
The story you are looking for is called Progression by Sidhe. It's on Dokuga and rated MA.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Aaaand, here's a link! http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3344/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/12/07 11:09 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link
Marissa
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for an AU fic? 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Thank you!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.