Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Help Me...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Help Me...
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Help Me... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Hello,Everyone!

Okay~! I was trying to read a wonderful story earlier, when I read something that made me all of a sudden really want to read a story that I read a while back, but can't remember the title. I can't remember if I read it on here or on FanFiction.net, but I do remember that the pairing was Sess/Kags. I can't remember if it was complete or not either. But this is what I do remember of the story though.....

- What I remember of the story was, Sesshomaru brought Kagome to the Western Place for some reason I believe it was because Rin was sick. And while she was there, Kagome made a deal with Sesshomaru to stay for two weeks, I believe that was for her to actually get to know Sesshomaru. In that time frame, they both started to fall for each other.
-Another key piece of that deal was, that at the end of the two weeks, if she wanted to leave, she could. I believe he said that he would track her friends down and deliver her to them or the to village (which I'm not quite sure).
- I remember a scene where they were in the garden talking and the other part of Kagome's soul, which Kikyou had, came flying toward Kagome - merging with her. I remember that Sesshomaru thought it was an attack and jumped in front of Kagome. But it went right through him and slammed into her - knocking her unconscious. I believe she said something about hating someone here as well.
- I remember that Sesshomaru had a sister who died, and was in love with Sesshomaru best friend. But Sesshomaru's father and mother had promised her to the lord of the South - who eventually beat her to death - and her caused Sesshomaru to lock away a bit more of himself. His best friend also wasn't of noble birth and his father and mother wouldn't hear of it.
- I remember that there were only three people he trusted after that. Rin, his best friend whom loved his sister but couldn't mate her - he was also his General, and the healer whom was like family.
- I remember there were three tasks Kagome had to complete to become his mate, and that no one old her about them for they had to be done in secret (I believe). I can't remember two of them but one of them. He had to prove that he can provide for her, and in doing so she had to prove that she wasn't just after his wealth (I believe). To do this he gave her a pouch of money, when she was sent to go to the village near by and do some shopping, he told that she could also get something for her self if she wanted. While she was a way, he enlisted Rin's help with gathering some flowers - while he did something else.

It gets a little fuzzy after that though.....

I hope I put enough details for someone to help me find this story......I really want to read it again....

Please help me...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please Help Me... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
url: www.fanfiction.net/s/3329302/1/The_Enemy_of_My_Enemy
title: The Enemy of My Enemy
Author: ZeldaRhiannon
unfinished!, rating at this stage I would suggest an M, but does not mean it could be higher

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Help Me... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
THAT'S IT~!!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!! I CAN READ IT! *does happy dance*

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please Help Me... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
tis ok, you gave enough info to ring a few bells, and also happen to like the story

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
LunarEclipse
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please Help Me... 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
Here' s a Krama for you~! For being awesome and helping me~!

Hee Hee~! That's a plus~! ^_^! I love it as well! I wish, though, that the author would update~! I want to find out what happens next~! *crosses arms over chest and pouts*

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.