Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fanfiction.net Story Search - Kagome's Many Men
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fanfiction.net Story Search - Kagome's Many Men
HolyButterBall
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fanfiction.net Story Search - Kagome's Many Men 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Does anyone know what happened for the story "Kagome's Many Men" to be removed?

Does anyone know if it was moved somewhere else?

If it was can anyone tell me where it is?

It has many story with Kagome as one of the major pairings with men from other stories, movies, or tv shows.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction.net Story Search - Kagome's Many Men 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 57
You sure it wasn't called Kagome's Well of Many Men, rated M by Aura?

It's on FFNet.

No I haven't read it, but it is a multi-fandom/multi-pairing fiction (as in Kagome x multi-harem ficlet)

~ Pyreite

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/08 19:18 By Pyre.
HolyButterBall
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction.net Story Search - Kagome's Many Men 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
I did a little search and on the chapters it tells you who she is paired with. The chapters were oneshots.

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction.net Story Search - Kagome's Many Men 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 57
HolyButterBalls wrote:
I did a little search and on the chapters it tells you who she is paired with. The chapters were oneshots.

Ok, hmm, can you narrow down the author? Otherwise even with the title of the story you might not find it without the author. I did find another that was 'Many Men for Kagome' by Kakashi's hoe on FFNet.

But a google search yields nothing with that exact name i.e. Kagome's Many Men. It'd be crossover I think, which makes it even more obscure.

~ Pyre

P.S: I lie, sorry, doing a statement search for the story does provide a link to the reviews, but it's been removed from FFNet.

Without the author's name you're unlikely to find it reposted elsewhere unless they changed their name of course.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Both stories mentioned in this thread are rated M on ff.net, thus are most likely MA here... NO YIMs!

OOC: Oops! Sorry Wiccan! I forgot the rating. >.> for once. Woots. I never do that, but I did. Oopsies.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/11/08 20:22 By Pyre.
HolyButterBall
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction.net Story Search - Kagome's Many Men 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
No, it's not that one. I already have that one in my favorites. I can't name the author because I can't remember the name. I believe one of the pairing was Kagome and the Once-ler from (The Lorax). It also isn't "Once Upon a Crossover" the one for the Once-ler was longer for the one I'm looking for.

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Yah, I can't find it. It's already been removed from FFNet. Without the author, it's impossible to be sure if anything that would come up in a search from here would be the right story.

You can only search by pairing if the story is listed by pairing. You can do this on AO3, but I searched there for the Kagome x Once-Ler pairing. No luck unfortunately.

Good Luck.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
HolyButterBall
Pup
graphgraph
Oh well. Thanks for trying anyway. I just keep looking for a while longer.

Logged Logged
Aura
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fanfiction.net Story Search - Kagome's Many Men 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
For a split second I read this and started to get nervous - I had to check ff.net to make sure my fic was still up XD You guys, trolling me and stuff *tsks playfully*.

I am afraid I couldn't find the fic either - which is a pity as I had read it some time ago and hoped to return to it...if you find it you should link it and let everyone know : )

Logged Logged
HolyButterBall
Pup
graphgraph
Sorry, I wasn't trying to worry you.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.