Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sesshomaru is merman, Kagome protecting village
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Sesshomaru is merman, Kagome protecting village
flutiegirl
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sesshomaru is merman, Kagome protecting village 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello, I'm looking for a fan fiction where sesshomaru is a merman who is in love with kagome. Kagome was tricked when she was younger to think mer people tried to harm her brother and mother. Sesshomaru breaks the spell and together they fight against the bad guy (which I think is naraku but can't remember). Can someone help me? Thank you.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
NicoRavenPen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru is merman, Kagome protecting village 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
~~Dangit! I know exactly which one you're talking about but I can't find it forthe life of me anywhere I look! I'm gonna keep looking...the mermen made markings in the sand to attract mates, right??

Logged Logged
NicoRavenPen
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru is merman, Kagome protecting village 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
~~Oo! It's 'Blood in the water' by Starfyre, I believe.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!

(link for those interested: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8238/1)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/10/10 14:28 By wiccanmethuselah.
flutiegirl
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sesshomaru is merman, Kagome protecting village 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Ooooh!!! Thank you so ooooooh much. I've been looking this one for awhile. Gonna make sure I bookmark it this time!

Logged Logged
NicoRavenPen
Pup
graphgraph
~~Whoops! Thanks Wiccan! ^~^ -For the rating and link! when I'm on my tablet I tend to forget things, and I can't figure out how to copy links on this thing... Thanks, Lovey!

Logged Logged
NicoRavenPen
Pup
graphgraph
~~And you are VERY welcome Flutie! I hadn't realized that I hadn't bookmarked it either and it's one of my faves! So I was just as excited! Lol

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.