Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Inuyasha Curses Kagome to Unhappy/Loveless Life
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Inuyasha Curses Kagome to Unhappy/Loveless Life
Jennifer
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Inuyasha Curses Kagome to Unhappy/Loveless Life 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I've been searching for this story a long time, the story was titled or had a description about being Unloved, Longing to Share her Heart, or Give Her Heart Away. If you know the title or author or the location of this fic, I would greatly appreciate it.

Description

This story takes place softer the final battle, Kagome was attacked by Inuyasha and sent back to her time. Inuyasha believes that she has betrayed him and that her jealous actions causes something to happen to Kikyo. (I think Kagome accidentally wishes on the jewel or intercepts Kikyo from harming her or Inu). So he then lashes out and wishes that she is never able to feel love, fall in love, find love or something similar. Inu later regrets his actions after realizing his mistake but believes that Kagome is dead and destroys the well in anger.

Kagome ends up all bloody, back in her time in the bottom of the well. The story follows her as a broken adult, working as a bartender in a demon bar at odd hours. Later she ends up as Sesshomaru's assistant. Inuyasha is still alive during this time, both Sesshomaru and him are aware of the reason behind Kagome's ongoing unhappiness since leaving the feudal era. Thanks!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/08/13 03:05 By mourn4u. Reason: Edit
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha Curses Kagome to Unhappy/Loveless Life 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 171
Sounds interesting. Although it irritates me to know that she probably forgives him for what he did to her. I'd be pleasantly surprised if she didn't. Do you know if the story is complete or not? Or where you read it?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/08/13 03:29 By Serena530.
Drianax
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha Curses Kagome to Unhappy/Loveless Life 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
This sounds very interesting. Could you let me know when you find it?

Logged Logged

"Understanding is a three-edged sword. There is your side, their side, and the truth." -- Kosh, Babylon 5
Drianax
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha Curses Kagome to Unhappy/Loveless Life 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Just wondering if anyone had found this fic?

ennifer wrote:[/b]
I've been searching for this story a long time, the story was titled or had a description about being Unloved, Longing to Share her Heart, or Give Her Heart Away. If you know the title or author or the location of this fic, I would greatly appreciate it.

Description

This story takes place softer the final battle, Kagome was attacked by Inuyasha and sent back to her time. Inuyasha believes that she has betrayed him and that her jealous actions causes something to happen to Kikyo. (I think Kagome accidentally wishes on the jewel or intercepts Kikyo from harming her or Inu). So he then lashes out and wishes that she is never able to feel love, fall in love, find love or something similar. Inu later regrets his actions after realizing his mistake but believes that Kagome is dead and destroys the well in anger.

Kagome ends up all bloody, back in her time in the bottom of the well. The story follows her as a broken adult, working as a bartender in a demon bar at odd hours. Later she ends up as Sesshomaru's assistant. Inuyasha is still alive during this time, both Sesshomaru and him are aware of the reason behind Kagome's ongoing unhappiness since leaving the feudal era. Thanks!

Logged Logged

"Understanding is a three-edged sword. There is your side, their side, and the truth." -- Kosh, Babylon 5
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Inuyasha Curses Kagome to Unhappy/Loveless Life 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 56
Ooooo... I've read this story. (so bad with names) I think they finally confessed that they knew the reason for her unhappiness, but let it go on because they didn't know how to 'fix' it and felt guilty.
I'll have to poke around...

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.