Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Photographer vs Model
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Photographer vs Model
Krisona
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Photographer vs Model 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi! So the story I'm looking for is obviously Kagome and Sesshomaru. Kagome plays the photographer for the model Sesshomaru. I remember there being candles... Uhm, she dismisses everyone so it's just her and Sesshomaru. She performs oral sex so that she could loosen him up. I love the author, but I always forget the names. Please, if you read this story help!

Story two: This was an epic story, much like the manga: The One. Kagome and Sesshomaru are BOTH models. They fly all over the world and are really famous I think. I remember a scene where they were on set, but disappeared. Everyone was frantically looking for them and then they found them asleep in a sofa. They decided to let them sleep a little longer before resuming the shoot.

If you know either story just give me a shout!! Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
rachel
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Photographer vs Model 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I think first one is called 'The Photograph ' by Lost Seeress. That one is on fan fiction.

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Photographer vs Model 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 154
I think the first one is Sex In A Can by Hana Hikaru. Most definitely MA (no YIMs).

I know that I've read the second one too. Inupapa has everyone living in the same house (though they mostly come in as strangers to each other). Kagome was working in a bar, but later gets fired. Her family had turned her out for not agreeing to an arranged marriage (I think). The modelling part comes in where Sesshomaru and Kagome are recruited to play "The Lovers," but they aren't and need to act like it. I've tried a couple of searches with keywords on FF.N, but I'm coming up empty (unfortunately). Do these details sound similar to the story you're thinking of?

Logged Logged
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Photographer vs Model 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 39
well I think the first one is The Photograph by Vague(AFF), Lost Seeress(FF). Rated M prob MA here. No YIMS please...

www.fanfiction.net/s/3236435/1/The-Photograph

the second one I think is by Yana D Aristocrat, The Silver Dove and the Raven. Rated M on FF( fanfiction.net No YIMS pleas!

www.fanfiction.net/s/2911328/1/The-Silver-Dove-and-The-Raven

EDIT BY WICCAN: "The Silver Dove and The Raven" is on Dokuga and rated MA.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/20 12:00 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Insert rating
Krisona
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Photographer vs Model 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you guys! I will definitely check out your suggestions and let you all know if they are the ones I'm looking for.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.