Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Any stories like this around?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Any stories like this around?
Miko Sefiyer
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Any stories like this around? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I really enjoyed Lord Sh'omamoo by Danyealle-sama and was wondering if anyone has written a story with the BASIC PLOT LINE. I don't want a copy of the story or someone who has stolen most of the plot of her story (Which is just down right dirty!).

I want the Basic plot. Such as Kagome is a child and Sesshomaru is caring for her and protecting her. Or Sesshomaru has taken Kagome into his pack to protect her from Inuyasha (she doesn't HAVE to be a child).

I will say it again, BASIC PLOT NOT A COPY/PLAGIARIZED STORY!!!!

Logged Logged

~When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Any stories like this around? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
She's not a child in any of these. Lord Sh'omamoo was the only one I had come across where Kagome was turned into a child and Sesshomaru cared for her. Anyway, these can be considered to fit what you want in one way or another.

Kryptonite by Danyealle-sama
Complete-Dokuga Exclusive-After finding Inuyasha has abused Kagome, Sesshomaru takes her from him. That starts a whole new journey and relationship for both of them. (viewable by registered members only)
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Chapters: 39

Pack by NicoRavenPen
Kagome has a recurring nightmare and one night she finds Rin alone and offers to spend the night with her. After several other encounters Sesh begins to see Kagome as 'Pack'. What will Kagome think when she begins to realize what all of this entails? RxR!
Rating: M, Universe: Canon, Status: Incomplete, Chapters: 36

Beyond Broken by Knight of Disorder
Six years since she first fell down the well, five since she wished Kikyou back to life. She craves touch and intimacy, she craves to hear her name on the lips of a man. Rated MA for Language.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Chapters: 6

Snowstorm by dreamcatcher
Lost and lonesome, Kagome and Shippou find themselves right in the centre of a massive snowstorm. Their ticket to safety? The not-so-tender mercies of Sesshomaru, Lord of the Western Lands. ~ rated M for safety.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Chapters: 1

Fumbling Toward Destiny by Kimi Rain Matsu
“Seek the Lord of the West Kagome, he must help you, he is the key and your destiny.” Betrayed and left to die Kagome receives this message from her spiritual guide. But how is she to get the Ice prince on her side to help defeat a new evil his brother unwittingly unleashes?
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: On Hiatus, Chapters: 8

Sweet Betrayal by Kanna37
Kagome's been getting the feeling lately that the group has been hiding things from her - if only she'd known how right she was. When the betrayal is finally out in the open, someone that's been waiting in the wings is able to step into the spotlight. Three-shot mini-story.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Chapters: 3

Something New by sarhea
Repost from A Single Spark. My own take on what it would take for Sesshoumaru to join forces with the Inu-taichi and for Kagome to leave InuYasha. Take this story as an Alternate Reality set in Canonverse. Where the split occurs is uncertain, just that the Shard hunting group has been pushed to its limits.
Rating: MA, Universe: Canon, Status: Complete, Chapters: 6

Logged Logged
Miko Sefiyer
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any stories like this around? 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank You! I've read a few already but some are new~

Logged Logged

~When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.