Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome returns from the future Fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome returns from the future Fic
Kagome returns from the future Fic 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
So a little while ago I read a fic where Kagome finally returns to the past, but there is a war going on between the West and the North (I think). I don't remember the summary or anything, but I do remember some of the little events and characters. So when Kagome arrives in the West she wants to see Shippo and Inuyasha but finds out they had been taken captive by the enemy along with a bunch of other soldiers. Kagome goes and rescues them with some other OC's (a lion demon, a bear demon [whose name I remember was Osenki], two kitsune demons, etc.) Among the people captured they are going to save is the lion demon's son, I recall. Anyways so they bust everyone out and return to the West. Later on Sesshomaru has some spell cast on him by a female demon to make him devoted to her. He accidently stabs Kagome with his poison claws, Osenki and Kagome become friends and try to train with this old Dragon youkai named Katsu (I think). Turns out Kagome is some kind of special hanyou as we find out later. And a whole bunch of other stuff happens.

Anyways, does this sound familiar to anyone? Cause I'd really like to reread it! Many thanks!

Logged Logged

If I have two coconuts, and you take one of my conconuts... then we both have a coconut. But then what do the conconuts have? What if instead of coconuts, we had mangos, instead? Then I would have two mangos, and you would have no mangos.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome returns from the future Fic 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
I believe you're looking for Sunset Love by Aurora Nyte, which you can find here:

http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/124/1

This story is rated MA, no YIMs!!

Enjoy!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Re:Kagome returns from the future Fic 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Oh goodness! I'm so happy I could kiss you! My thanks, friend!

Logged Logged

If I have two coconuts, and you take one of my conconuts... then we both have a coconut. But then what do the conconuts have? What if instead of coconuts, we had mangos, instead? Then I would have two mangos, and you would have no mangos.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Kagome returns from the future Fic 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
You are MOST welcome, m'dear... I know that feeling only too well!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.