Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome is the Favoured Concubine
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Kagome is the Favoured Concubine
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome is the Favoured Concubine 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 154
I've been searching for a story that I read relatively recently, but, alas, I can't remember the name!

Sesshomaru finds Kagome wandering around on her own - all of her companions disappeared one night. She offers herself into his service for life, and he accepts. One of his generals suggests making her a concubine. Kagome goes into the harem and trains for a couple of months with the other concubines while Sesshomaru is out on patrol. On her first night with Sesshomaru, he hurts her. The other concubines say that he made a liar out of them because they told her that he is a generous lover and gives as good as he gets. They take cafe of her and deny him access whe she heals. The other lords come for a visit and one accosts her in her rooms; she is saved by Sesshomaru. Koga finds Shippo in the wilderness. Naraku had taken the Inutachi prisoner and wanted to break Kagome to taint the jewel. All the lords fight Naraku. The Inutachi are Nataku's minions during the fight. I think that both Sesshomaru and Inuyasha are killed and brought back. Somewhere in there Sesshomaru mates Kagome.

Anyone know this one?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is the Favoured Concubine 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
I believe it's this...

In His Arms By: The Telepathic Hawk
Sessomaru comes across Kagome alone and broken. What happened? Where's Inuyasha? What is he going to do with a broken Miko who just pledged her life to him?
Rated: Fiction M, Romance, Chapters: 27, Updated: Sep 22, 2009 - Published: Nov 11, 2007, Status: Complete

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story would be rated MA on this site, no YIMs!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/06 02:15 By wiccanmethuselah.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Kagome is the Favoured Concubine 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 154
Yes! Thanks! I would swear that I read it here, but apparently not

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.