Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please can someone help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please can someone help
snow
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please can someone help 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
i have been looking for this story for a long long time.
i hope someone can help me find it.
ill give you a sum up of what i remember.

Inuyasha betrayed kagome by attacking her with kikyo. she was hurt badly by them she was bleeding and running for her life. she made it to the well and return to her time but with out knowing how she sealed the well with her blood creating a powerful blood seal. her power was felt by a mystical school for powerful mikos. one day 4 mikos came to get kagome to come to their school because she was so powerful, right away kagome thought her powers was because she was kikyo reincarnation. the two older woman asked her to come she said if they wanted her because she was kikyo reincarnation one of the two young woman said "who told you that you are kikyo reincarnation" one of older woman said your not kikyo reincarnation she is currently next to you. kagome went to the school the school was enchanted time was different there then the real world.

what i remember next was few hundred years past and kagome left the school and broke the blood seals he made and return to the past for them only few months had past kagome was very powerful she easily defeated Inuyasha and kikyo, that is all i remember been looking for this story but i cant find anything it should have been finished by now i hope lol please can someone help me find this story....

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/25 10:27 By YukiTenno.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
snow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:trying to find a story 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
is there anyone who can help?

Logged Logged
snow
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please can someone help 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
i don't know if the story title was something like the Blood Seal but i am not sure please can someone help me

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please can someone help 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
I haven't come across anything like it, and I haven't found anything when I looked. Is this story a Sesshomaru x Kagome pairing? Or does it not have a pairing? Do you happen to remember what site you read it on?

Logged Logged
snow
Pup
graphgraph
yes the story is a Sesshomaru x Kagome story i am not sure but i think it was on fanfiction.net the first time i read it or this other fanfiction site but i don't remember the url it had massive amount of different fanfiction it was just as big as fanfiction. its been a long time. i used to have it bookmarked but when my computers hard drive failed i lost all the files. since then i have been looking for the story and i cant find it i was hoping someone would have come across a story similar or the same one.

Logged Logged
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please can someone help 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 47
I never spent much time on it, but I believe mediaminer.org was almost as big a site as ff.net. Perhaps that is the site where you read this story? If it is and that was the only place where it was posted, that might explain why you can't find it. I don't think that site has been up and running for a few years now.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Please can someone help 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
Media Miner is still up and running, just very glitchy. It's difficult to do searches by story title sometimes, and other times established links come up as broken. I just brought up "Violation of Honor" last week, though, so it's still there!

I do notice that it's difficult getting in again today, but I don't know if it's because I'm not on my home computer, or what else is happening. I would suggest to anyone who regularly reads on there to keep trying.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please can someone help 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Well I can't find it on ff.net no matter how many word combinations I use, so maybe it's on Media Miner.

Logged Logged
alatera
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please can someone help 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 39
try Will my story end? by Kay's Craft on fanfiction.net its only 9 chapters and incomplete but sounds right.

its rated m no NO YIMS!!

www.fanfiction.net/s/1770875/1/Will-My-Story-End

Logged Logged
snow
Pup
graphgraph
thank you CritterWhisperer and WiccanMethuselah i will check Media Miner thank you so much.
i will check out that story to see if it is it thank you so much alatera.

Logged Logged
snow
Pup
graphgraph
Altera thank you so much it is most definitely the story i was looking for! sad she never continued it. thank you so much for finding it for me thank you!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.