Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
big fic, myths, "kagome died. sesshoumaru drifted.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: big fic, myths, "kagome died. sesshoumaru drifted.
emma
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
big fic, myths, "kagome died. sesshoumaru drifted. 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
The name of this fic is literally on the tip of my tongue.

It's a long, sprawling one, with segments about Kagome looking for Sesshoumaru in modern myths, and in the end Sess gets locked up under the Higurashi shrine and Kagome digs him up. And in the epilogue, Kagome dies of cancer, Sess eventually dies in a plane explosion and I remember the line "Kagome died. Sesshoumaru drifted."

Aughhh what is it??

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:big fic, myths, "kagome died. sesshoumaru drifted. 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 156
Sounds like the fandom classic, Resmiranda's Tales From The House Of Moon, Rated NC-17/MA.

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:big fic, myths, "kagome died. sesshoumaru drifted. 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
It's Resmisranda's Tales from the House of the Moon, rated M/MA. The part where 'Sesshy drifted' is in chapter 41, before the epilouge.

It's here on FFNet: Tales from the House of the Moon

~ Pyre

P.S: I do remember reading a story about Kagome looking for Sesshy and him being inside a shrine, not sure if it's this one. I recall her seeing two statues of 'Lion Dogs' at or near Rin's tomb and Sesshy having placed Rin's body upon her death as a pearl inside his eye, so he could watch over her eternally.

Again I'm not sure if that one and this one are the same story.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/04 06:12 By Pyre.
emma
Pup
graphgraph
Re:big fic, myths, "kagome died. sesshoumaru drifted. 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
That's it!! Thanks guys, I knew it was something something house, hahah. (: Thank you both!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.