Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Searching for Inuyasha/Angel x-over!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Searching for Inuyasha/Angel x-over!!!
HolyButterBall
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Searching for Inuyasha/Angel x-over!!! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
I have been searching forever for this story. It's on FanFiction. It isn't marked as Inuyasha/Angel (which makes it harder for me to find). I'm sure I have it in my favs but I happen to have exactly 1709 favs. I think it has 13+ chapters in it. The pairing is Kagome/Angel.

It is a Inuyasha/Angel (the vampire show NOT Buffy the Vampire Slayer ->(she is in it though and she b**ch)).

I think I remember it starting as Cordelia telling Angel and Doyle that a friend (Kagome) of her's is coming to stay with her (Shippo may or may not have been in this one). Kagome comes and is introduced by Cordelia to Doyle and Angel. At one point in the story Buffy comes and finds out that Angel is letting someone (Kagome) sleep in his room and Kagome & Buffy end up fighting in Kagome's opinion Buffy gives slayers (Sango) a bad name and Kagome ends up winning the fight. Doyle's death is prevented because of Kagome saving him. I believe Kikyo and Inuyasha are in this one too and Koenma (YYH)as well. That the full extent of Kagome's powers are sealed by Koenma. I think I remember Kagome being raped by Inuyasha in Hell and Inutaisho saving her (Kagome may have had a daughter because of the rape and the daughter was raised by Inuyasha and Kikyo to hate Kagome and think of Kikyo as her mother). I think Kikyo and Inuyasha manage to come back from Hell to take Kagome back with them or just to kill her Angel fights Inuyasha and wins.

I can't seem to find it despite having so much information on it. I'm hoping that someone has read it or has fewer favs and it's one of them. I REALLY WANT TO REREAD THIS ONE!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/29 02:36 By HolyButterBall.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Searching for Inuyasha/Angel x-over!!! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 57
You could try searching through the 'Angel' fanfiction archives for crossovers. Google might help too. Saying that I do remember reading an Inuyasha x Angel crossover, though I don't recall the title or the author. It was years ago that I found it.

Good luck.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
HolyButterBall
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Searching for Inuyasha/Angel x-over!!! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 5
It isn't in my favs. I can't find it. I have been using Google to try to find it. Even with all that I know about it I can't find it.

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
HolyButterBalls wrote:
It isn't in my favs. I can't find it. I have been using Google to try to find it. Even with all that I know about it I can't find it.

Actually if you have a story with more than one fandom crossed over it's a multi-crossover not a double like Inuyasha x Angel, since in your description a third char from a different fandom is in there too.

It would actually be a Inu x Angel x YYH crossover.

You could have a look at Twisting the Hellmouth

It's more of a BTVS fanfic archive than Angel, but they do have x-overs with Inuyasha, YYH, and various others.

It could also be unlisted on FFNet due to being written before the crossover category came in and they updated everything.

I dunno really.

Good crossovers are hard to find these days.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/02 20:57 By Pyre.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Hmm, I did try a quick search of the crossover news, newsletter on Live-Journal. There were a handful of Inu crossovers, but only one or two with Inu x Angel, and Inu x YYH. Most weren't much of a match however.

You can find the Newsletter here: Crossover News

Be aware that they do list links to ficlets that are between T and MA rated or G - NC-17. They do label the ratings on each ficlet too. So yah. Stories are all crossovers, tagged by the fandom names. The easiest way to search it is to go Ctrl + F, and open the 'find' function in your browser. Type in your fandom name, and let it find it in the list of tags on the left hand side of the Crossover News page.

You will need to scroll through some of the journal entries to open the page that contains the story links, which are always listed under "Crossover Fanfiction".

I'm not sure if they do link to multi-crossovers either.

I do know that they do link to like double crossovers i.e: Inuyasha x another fandom.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/07/02 21:18 By Pyre.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.