Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help me find this ficion
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help me find this ficion
karen
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help me find this ficion 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
thank you for the help I'm really looking forward to reading this fiction

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help me find this ficion 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 76
This story is also reposted on Dokuga under "Memoirs From Utopia" by the same author. I don't know if there are any changes between the versions or not.

I love this story - one of my favorites.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help me find this ficion 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Nicka wrote:
I think there is maybe more than one Utopia and I think the one she is looking for is in spark Utopia by inumaru_rapture it is MA

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6111/1

I hope this is it

Well, that's certainly the one *I* remember! And thanks for reminding me that there was more than one "Utopia!!" *scratches head* I don't know how I could have forgotten that!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Nicka
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Help me find this ficion 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 60
I think there is maybe more than one Utopia and I think the one she is looking for is in spark Utopia by inumaru_rapture it is MA

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6111/1

I hope this is it

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help me find this ficion 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
It's not "Utopia," for sure. "Utopia" was about demons ruling the future and humans being little more than slaves.

I think I know which story you're talking about, I know I've read it, but I can't remember the name.

When she got involved with Sesshoumaru at the beginning of the story, he was very different. He had lived through being overthrown and humiliated, and (if I remember right) either blamed some of it on Kagome, or was more determined to control her as a result of the torture he'd gone through.

She and Shippo escaped to the past when Sesshoumaru went a bit nuts, and found InuYasha and Kikyo, and their kids, and started living with them. Then Sesshoumaru showed up and they figure out that he's gone through all that torture and stuff, but Kagome and Sesshoumaru somehow work it out and get together. They start to re-build the West, with a new castle or shiro, or whatever, and fight off attacking foreigners (or something like that). Kikyo dies, Inu goes a bit nuts and takes off, and so on.

Sound like the right story?

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

karen
Pup
graphgraph
Help me find this ficion 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
This other fiction that im looking I dont remembered much but kagome is raising shippo in the future I think she brought him back from the past she get a job as sesshomaru assistant and I think they star dating, she is a great Secretary/assistant to him, I dont know what happen but at some point she is in the past again and she help sesshomaru build back his castle because the human are in war with the demos I think. Also I think they mated I dont know why but I have in my head that the name of this fiction is Utopia but I can't seen to find it. PLEASE HELP ME.............

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.