Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can someone help?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can someone help?
wawa
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can someone help? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
I remember Sesshoumaru is insane due to inbreeding. He is capable of running his lands and Fight, but convinced himself that he is in love with Kagome and she is in love with him.

At one point, he is looking for Kagome, runs into Kikyo, and sleeps with her thinking it was Kagome. He runs into the real Kagome and does not understand why she is afraid of him. Kagome notices that Sesshoumaru is completely insane and gives him a made up story.

Any help in finding this story would be much appreciated!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/12/04 19:01 By wawa. Reason: can't type

If the zombies chase us, I’m tripping you
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Can someone help? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 18
I think it's called Kagome's Number One Fanboy by Fortunesque--the girl he slept with by accident was a corpse, right? (he was hallucinating and thought it was Kagome)

www.sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=6706&cid=1

I wonder if this author's updating anyplace else...I kinda wanted to see where this was going.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/12/04 19:13 By tallymark.
wawa
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Can someone help? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Yes, this is the story. From what I remember I thought he slept with Kikyo because it looked like kagome and he was wondering why Kagome was wearing miko clothes. I don't know though.

Thank you so much! You get a karma!

Logged Logged

If the zombies chase us, I’m tripping you
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Can someone help? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 39
I so love that fic! I have begged and begged the author via pm to continue, but I doubt she will. And she was just getting to a good part! I've checked all the other sites and it's on the same chapter in all of them.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Can someone help? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 26
Oh! I remember this one! I have to admit, it was kind of creepy. But there was something strangely fascinating about it. Or maybe I'm just a bit morbid. lol.

It's a shame that it's not going to be updated anymore. I'm really interested in how that story would have ended... though I can imagine an unhappy end to that.

Logged Logged
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Can someone help? 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 39
Honey-Bee wrote:
Oh! I remember this one! I have to admit, it was kind of creepy. But there was something strangely fascinating about it. Or maybe I'm just a bit morbid. lol.

It's a shame that it's not going to be updated anymore. I'm really interested in how that story would have ended... though I can imagine an unhappy end to that.

I can't imagine one. Especially not with the last line of the last chapter about Kagome getting a taste for hand jobs. hehehe I'm so perverted.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.