Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Warlord Sess/ Adopted Kag
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Warlord Sess/ Adopted Kag
Kyl
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Warlord Sess/ Adopted Kag 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Can someone please help me find this fic!

Kagome is adopted or made a ward of Sess's parents and is basically a joy to everyone. Sess is a warlord or something of the sort and he is returning home after a long time. Everyone is happy, and Kags even redecorates his room for his return. Everyone sees the two are made for each other. I cant remember exactly what happens next, but i think there is a storm which scares Kagome and she run and hides in Sess's bed, where he finds and comforts her, leading to them becoming a couple.

I have been looking for this one for awhile, and i would really appreciate it if anyone had any ideas about it. Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Warlord Sess/ Adopted Kag 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 154
I think you are looking for Innocence... A Deadly Sin by sesshou_lover. Very enjoyably MA (no YIMs!).

Logged Logged
Kyl
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Warlord Sess/ Adopted Kag 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
It's similar, but it's not it.
Thank you very much for trying though !

The one i'm thinking of is very domestic and set in a time like the feudal era, and only involves a few characters: Inu Taisho and his wife, Kagome, Sesshoumaru, and maybe even a few servants. Kagome is really innocent, i think she even wore glasses? The only other thing i can remember is that the title or chapters may have involved a jewel, but not the shikon; for some reason Emerald Conquest pops to mind but there is nothing i can find searching those terms.

I'm sorry i am being difficult

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
You're welcome. I wish I could help more, but nothing comes to mind from what I've read. I hope someone else is able to help.

Logged Logged
Kyl
Pup
graphgraph
Here's everything i can remember about this fic. I think the first time i saw it was on a-single-spark and the title maybe having to to with a jewel or having conquest in the name.

Sesshoumaru is either a warlord or a general who is usually away for battle.
Kagome is either adopted/warded/or viewed as surrogate family to Sesshoumaru's parents.
Kagome is innocent, sometimes wears glasses, and i think she wears an over-sized sweater.
Sesshoumaru sends a letter back home stating that he will return soon.
Everyone is happy; Kagome has a crush on Sess, and his parents want them to be mated.
Kagome redecorates Sess's room for his return, choosing colors and drapes.
Reunion happens-cant remember a lot here.
Later on Kagome goes to bed, where she is scared by thunder and flees to Sess's room and hides under the blankets.
Sess tries to comfort her, and in doing so has relations with her and make her his mate.

I appreciate and thank anyone who can help.

Logged Logged
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Warlord Sess/ Adopted Kag 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/878/1?author=1628

The Warlord Prince Sesshomaru by EvilLilVixen

In the Blood Realm there is an intricate dance between a Queen and her Warlord Prince. Prince Sesshomaru is about to meet his match in the most unlikely of Queens.

Rating: MA

Logged Logged
Kyl
Pup
graphgraph
Wow, that is very close in ideas to the one i am looking for! However, that is not the one.

Thank you for searching and finding one so very close to one i am looking for, Lady of Jupiter!

The story i remember is a lot more cutesy? All the characters already know each other and there is no other plot element other than Sess coming home and eventually mating Kagome.

If anyone else knows of the story, thank you; but, i feel like it is just a story that has gotten lost in the transition from a-single-spark to dokuga. I do not have much hope for finding it, after searching for it by myself over the past few months.

I appreciate those who have looked or are looking and thank them generously for their efforts.

Logged Logged
Inkasha Taisho
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Warlord Sess/ Adopted Kag 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
I know this story. Gah, in it, Kagome is one of the ruling High Priestess, and so her mother sent her to live with Inu No Taisho's family because they are close family friends. She grows up with Inuyasha and they are really close, and he plans to see her through her transition, but his father is worried that Inuyasha isn't stable enough to see her though such an important task and ask Sesshomaru to come home. Inuyasha gets busted sleeping with Kikyo and Kagome is heartbroken and disillusioned and Sesshomaru comforts her through and they become friends and Sesshomau is glad he came home because now after getting know her, he believes he's the only worthy of seeing her through her ascension and plans to tie himself to her. Then the storm comes and speeds up the process and they mate. It can't remember if it was stand alone or a part of story collection and that's why I can't find it.

Logged Logged

Kyl
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you for saying that! I think it was part of a collection!

Logged Logged
Kyl
Pup
graphgraph
I'm so ashamed!

I'm so sorry, Nicole. You had the one i was looking for. I guess i did not remember the first part, and when i scrolled down and saw Kaguya i thought it was the wrong one. I never remembered that part, and disregarded it. I'm so sorry, please forgive me!

I would like to thank everyone for their hard work and help, and apologize to those who were inconvenienced. I would like to once again thank Nicole for finding this fic after i have searched for it so long!

Logged Logged
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
No worries. I've had the issue with long stories where the beginning is different than I think it is

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.