Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess is a famous actor/movie star
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Sess is a famous actor/movie star
Lady_Anubi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess is a famous actor/movie star 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fic where Kagome is now back in present time after defeating naraku. She watches this movie her friends give her and sees Sess is an actor in it. She then becomes sort of addicted to watching it (the lemon scenes in it), and almost jumps Hojo during a date because of it. Then she meets Sesshomaru at some type of celebrity ball/gala? and he smells shes attracted to him so he takes her to the bathroom and then there's a lemon. Then he takes an interest in her and they travel the world because it turns out the shikon jewel still exists, and in the end Sess asks Kagome to marry him.

I can not remember the title at all but I know it exists, and it was one of my very fav fanfics. Please Help!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Sess is a famous actor/movie star 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 76
One of my favorites!

Cinematic Bliss by DaiyoukaiGeisha
Movies are designed to make you feel. Humor, fear, desire and more. Kagome allows the escapist magic of film to carry her away. (Dokuga Awards: 2nd Quarter 2009 Nominee - Best Comedy)
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Erotica, Humor, Kink - Updated: 08-03-09 - Created: 02-02-09 Chapters: 12

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/06 15:00 By aijoinu.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.