Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for 3 fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for 3 fics
Drianax
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for 3 fics 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm looking for the fic where Kagome is alive and living with Sess, but she gets captured by the new evil, finds out that Inuyasha and Kikyo have been returned to live the baddie (whi is a deity)and Kagome is to become the key piece in making his plans work. At some point, she stabs Kagura while under control of the god. eventually everyuone wins. I think that the title is "Broken Miko", but I'm not sure.

The second fic, is the sequel to this one. At the end Kagome her children and even Sess are locked in their castle dungeon (this takes place in modern times) but family troubles are solved. I remember the title had "Taisho" in it, but nothing more. HELP!!

the third fic is about Kagome getting lured to an old, dark temple where she gets killed by Kikyo, but comes back fr99om the dead and proceedes to go on a revenge filled journey. Miroku also betrays Kag in this fic. Any help on its name or owner would be appreciated.

Logged Logged

"Understanding is a three-edged sword. There is your side, their side, and the truth." -- Kosh, Babylon 5
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:looking for 3 fics 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 57
Well it's been a long time since I've read the Broken Miko and the Broken House of Taisho, it's sequel. Both are by RosieB, and available via fanfiction.net.

The Broken Miko, rated M, please no YIMs.

The Broken House of Taisho, rated T.

I'm not sure what the last one is >.>. I've not read a ficlet like that one. Sorry.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/03 01:50 By Pyre.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:looking for 3 fics 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
I think the last one is this...

One Wish by: Earthnfarie
Kagome is betrayed in a way no one expected as Kikyou tries to get her soul back. What is unknown to all is that this is the path of destiny and it must be walked.
Rated: Fiction M - English - Drama/Angst - Kagome H., Sesshomaru - Chapters: 19 - Words: 30,919 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 243 - Follows: 105 - Updated: Nov 16, 2010 - Published: Aug 20, 2009 - Status: Complete

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.