Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Desperately Looking for Sess/Kag Fanfic.. (Solved)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Desperately Looking for Sess/Kag Fanfic.. (Solved)
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Desperately Looking for Sess/Kag Fanfic.. (Solved) 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
The fic is an Alternate Universe yet Modern fic.

NoteS from what i remember, since i read this story quite a long while ago I can't remember all the details:

Story at least 20 chapters

There are demons in this fic. Kagome's a miko also.

Inuyasha and Inutashio are both present in the fic and are alive.

Kagome and Sesshomaru had a one night stand together Kagome ended up pregnant and had a son and they meet again because Sesshomaru sees or finda out that the child is his and that Kagome is partly involved in an accident that Killed rin his daughter.

A bit about the story:

From what I remember Kagome and Sesshomaru both grieved for the death of rin in a car accident, the driver was apparently Kagome's mad possesive husband( not sure if he was named onigumo or some other character)who was abusive emotionally and physically to her once they got married.
Rin is Sesshomaru's daughter, Sess Was married at one point but once rin died I think his wife ( possible Kagura) left him though I'm not sure they were in a loving marriage to begin with. Shippo parents are dead and he lives with his Grandmother Kaede and Kagome babysits him and Kagome wanted to adopt him but was unable to, Kagome I believe owns a bakery and meets rin who becomes friends with Kagome and Shippo.

Kagome was in the car with shippo and rin and her husband he was threatening Kagome and the kids with a weapon and in a desperate attempt Kagome tried to stop him from hurting the kids while he was driving and ended up having to grab the wheel, but the car crashes. Kagome and shippo survive the accident rin dies. Kagome's husband i think disappears or get arrested.

Kagome makes a charity caled "Chocolates for Rin" i think was the name.Also I believe Sess and Kag had a fling before that accident Kagome was severely injured but lived and so did the baby she had yet to give birth to. I believe it's several years at least 4-6 years where kagome tries to raise her son, and hide from her ex-husband and trying to get over the accident that happened years ago.

I think Kikyo and Inuyasha are married.

I believe Kikyo sees Kagome and her son one day, believes it may have been Inuyasha that cheated on her and seeks to find the truth and later speaks with Kagome but as she hears the mans description from Kagome she realizes it was sesshomaru; but is a bit reluctant to tell Sesshomaru for she knows how he is full of hate and seeks revenge for rins death.

Kikyo eventually tells but I'm not sure who first. But she tells inutashio and inuyasha who try to mediate the situation between Kag and Sess.

Sesshomaru Blames the person responsible for rins death wants to ruin their life Sesshomaru finds out about his child and is told about how Kagome has the same name as the person named responsible for the accident that took rins life. He wants to hurt Kagome and follow s her he sees her interact with Shippo and Kaede and thinks about killing them to get revenge. he later regrets theses thoughts as he gets to learn more about Kagome and their son.

Sesshomaru as he questions Kagome about her involvement in the accident and learns more about their son he slowly forgives Kagome and becomes protecftive but learns Kagome is also in danger from her ex husband.

And some other demons seem to be involved in a plot to obtain the Shikon Jewel and Kagome.

Well this is what i can remember at the moment, Hopefully someone has read this story and can help me find it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/05/24 03:32 By TourmalineBlue.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Desperately Looking for Sess/Kag Fanfic on dokuga 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
I do believe your looking for the story Bitter Like Chocolate I think it's MA but not sure

Logged Logged
Tourmaline Blue
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Desperately Looking for Sess/Kag Fanfic on dokuga 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 20
Yay That`s The fic!

Thank you So Much You`ve been a big help!

Logged Logged
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Desperately Looking for Sess/Kag Fanfic on dokuga 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 52
Your very welcome

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.