Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 27
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 27
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Assignment 27 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Okies Hairann, Ikaru, MoxyMikki, and Dragoness are approved and I will get the banner done and posted in just a minute, before I get side tracked again hehe.

Word of warning though, do try and be signed in when you review, that way I know for sure it's you reviewing.

Edit: Okies my computer has decided to make a liar out of me. I won`t be able to add the banners until later today, my desktop won`t start up and have to wait until hubby wakes up to check it out.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/09/07 05:49 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ikaru
graphgraph
Assignment 27 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
Due to the lack of participation last assignment, I'm making this weeks assignment a short one in the hopes that more people will have time to finish it. Happy reading everyone!

######################

Beyond The Wasteland (2nd Edition) by Dana Daidouji Reviews
This is the story of how two different people can find love in each other only if they learn to look beyond the wasteland [SessKag, InuKik, MirSan]
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 08-17-10 - Created: 08-17-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,685 - Reads: 100

Fatal Iniquities by XxUnknownXxXEntityxX Reviews
Collection of oneshots written for Priestess Skye's Seven Deadly Sins Challenge! Rating is for (so far) Suggestive themes!
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: - Updated: 12-02-09 - Created: 12-02-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 738 - Reads: 204

New Year's Resolutions by Walter205 Reviews
Oblivious to all of their new resolutions, Kagome yawned before heading off to bed. The only resolution she had that anything they would wish for is that she resolved to not be single or second call to clay pots by the end of the year...
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: - Updated: 01-05-10 - Created: 01-05-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 263 - Reads: 360

Sublime by hasu86 Reviews
There is no time to grasp the stars or touch the moon, so just feel…
Rating: K - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: - Updated: 11-19-09 - Created: 11-19-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 349 - Reads: 299

Gobble Till You Drop has been removed completely.

Edit: Author banners have been sent.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/01 04:40 By Hairann.

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Done and I will check ya'll's reviews tomorrow and get started on the banners I still have to do.

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 27 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
done! sorry it took so long. I usually like to get done in a few days but lots came up this week. Did assignment 26 banner ever post?

Logged Logged
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 27 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
Its fine as long as you get it done before the deadline, and the way things are looking this may be another two week assignment if more people don't finish it in the next two days, and no assignment 26's banner hasn't been posted yet. I haven't been able to get a hold of Hairann, so i don't know whats up. Her last post said her site was glitching, so I'm assuming that is what the matter is at the moment. I'm certain she'll let us know what is up before too long

Logged Logged

Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 27 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I am done with assignment 27.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Sorry guys you're not being ignored or forgotten about, I'm just a bit behind at the moment. I should have the banners up tomorrow, for some reason I can't upload them from my computer but I can from my husband's, I just have to move them into a folder that my hubby's computer can access through our network.

I apologize for the delay, just a lot coming due all at once and the banners and checking your reviews took backseat since if I'm a bit late on them it doesn't effect you being able to get credit. But I had three drabbles for Jaken's Ballad due, I'm still behind on Mates chapter, my LJ prompt site just got started and my hubby was home for the last few days so spending time with him.

Not to mention that I just started cleaning around our condo building to start bringing in a bit of money, litter training a rabbit and dealing with two cats we are babysitting for a few weeks. Anyways my point is, don't worry you will get credit and banners as long as you finish the assignments on time, no matter if I am late checking them.

And Ikaru, if you were trying to send me messages on yahoo messenger, sorry I've been on my desktop since my art program is working again and I can't get msnger to work on mine for some reason or another. I'm on the laptop for now since hubby went to bed and will go check the messages now. But in the future, if I don't respond within a day and don't tell you I'm gonna be gone, just send me a message on here, I check many times a day.

Logged Logged

Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 27 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
Done, and I'm really cutting it close this week...lol...due to the late hour it will be tomorrow night before I post the next assignment.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Okies banners are up now, sorry about the delay.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.