Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 26
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 26
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Assignment 26 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 54
Ikaru wrote:
Done with the assignment, I didn't do the lined out one because I checked and it still didn't have a rating added to it... I forgot this week to send out the reminder, needless to say I had other things happening and I forgot, ill try to remember this commin week.

Approved and adding your banner now.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 26 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Complete, though I did skip one. Contains rape and I do not read rape stories. Dragon and Moxy are approved. And sorry it took me so long to approve these, my insomnia has been so bad this week that I thought it was still Wednesday lol.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Assignment 26 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Ikaru is having some computer problems so posting this week's assignment for her.

Every time it rains by DawnFire_ice Reviews
Simple Song fic I wrote several years ago. Just thought you may like it.
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 08-05-09 - Created: 08-05-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,363 - Reads: 129

When A Fae and a Demon Meet by gabby Reviews
"What are you?" He demanded quietly. I am a fae, will that stop you from taking what you need and from giving me what I so desperately want? No, he said without a second thought as his lips met hers in a crushing and passionate kiss.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Dark, Romance - Updated: 03-06-10 - Created: 03-06-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,443 - Reads: 473

The Punisher (Seven) by Sesshoumaru's Fiend Reviews
Living a life of wrong-doings and bad choices has its consequences. How you deal with those consequences...is not up to you. [Warning: Heavy Gore and Torture]
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Dark, Tragedy - Updated: 08-18-09 - Created: 08-18-09 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,203 - Reads: 544

Black Roses by Miss_Clockworks Reviews
And so time waited for the inevitable pain that would bring them together...until time could wait no longer.
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 08-09-10 - Created: 08-09-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,608 - Reads: 104

Namja Daemune…(Because of a Man) by Soudesuka_Shurikens Reviews
The room went dark as he wrapped the wire around the man’s neck. He was sure there was terror in the trespasser’s eyes, as he felt his hold on life slipping. No air equals death. (Story got deleted by accident).
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Dark, Romance - Updated: 09-27-09 - Created: 09-27-09 Chapters: 3 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 7,105 - Reads: 320

My Dear Babies by Yaoi Lover Reviews
Not to good at summaries: Kagome was raped by Sesshoumaru, She's pregnant, now she doesn't want to see him anywhere and what to be with her kids/pups.
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Romance - Updated: 08-02-10 - Created: 08-02-10 Chapters: 17 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 20,116 - Reads: 3,623

Mt. Kurama and the Mischievous Tengu King by Lyraejean Reviews
During their hunt for the shards of the Shikon Jewel and Naraku, Inuyasha and the gang run into a bit of trouble with a new enemy. (This story is a possible set up for a longer chapter story, which will take things further with our favorite possible duo. But for now it just sets up the possibility.)
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: - Updated: 10-13-09 - Created: 10-13-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,730 - Reads: 151 Rating has been posted and open to read again .

The Nocturnal vampire queen and the hypnotized Inuyasha by Kay Reviews
Kagome is a nocturnal vampire queen, and Inuyasha got hypnotized and Sesshomaru falls in love with Kagome.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Dark, Kink, Romance - Updated: 10-18-09 - Created: 10-18-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 796 - Reads: 372

Keeping Secerts by Talulabell Reviews
A new girl comes to school and Sesshomaru can not help but captivated by her but something is off about her...is she keeping secrets?
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 10-18-09 - Created: 10-18-09 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,050 - Reads: 441

Did Someone Say Apple Bobbing? by Eddward Reviews
Kagome and friends spend the spookiest night of the year partying in the mountains. But little do they know that this will be a night they never forget.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama - Updated: 10-25-09 - Created: 10-25-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,438 - Reads: 709

Edit: Author banners sent.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/01 04:33 By Hairann.

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 26 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
I wasnt sure how much time I would have to work on this, this week so I went ahead and knocked it out. The crossed out link worked for me, so I read and Reviewed it anyway.

DONE

edit: just saw the note beside the link about the rating. oops! well I'm 26 so the rating is safe for me even if the author changes it to MA- Silly Me.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/17 16:11 By MoxyMikki.
Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 26 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
I am done. The one crossed out worked for me so I read amd reviewed that one as well. I am 33 so I figured even if the rating changed I would be safe.

Logged Logged

Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 26 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Done!

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Chalkbutterfly wrote:
Done!

Approved and everyone who has finished, your banners will be going up in just a minute.

Though I am sad to see how little participation we had this assignment, especially we've had an extra week to get it done. You do still have some time to get credit, simply finish it by midnight tonight. As it stands, only one other person has even started the assignment, which makes five members working on it outta 41. Not good odds.

Edit: Gonna be a while on the banners, my site seems to be glitching at the moment. Will let you know when it is working again.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/27 14:26 By Hairann.

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 26 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
Thanks... we'll be on the look out for the banners.

As for the participation issues: is there anything we can do to help stimulate people to actively participate? I was thinking maybe someone (and if we choose to do it, I wouldn't mind volunteering) could send noticed to DRG members reminding them to complete the assignment. Something like:

"This is your friendly weekly reminder that assignment 27 is still up for 48 hours, and any participants wishing to recieve the banner should notify of its completion in the assignment thread found here (link)" obviously edited and perhaps more well thought out, but you know nothing harsh, just a reminder that they have 48 hours, or 72, or 24 whatever works.

Anyways, I think the DRG is important and it seems every assignment has authors who are beyond grateful for the assist and take the reviews seriously. I would hate to see the guild go wayside because of lack of participation.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks for the suggestion, and actually Ikaru-chan usually sends one on Thursdays I believe. The biggest problem right now is probably because school is starting up and everyone has more things on their mind other then fan fiction hehe.

I will speak to her about many adding in another reminder, since just one a week may not be enough, though. And you don't have to worry, I don't intend on letting DRG go under. I've already had to restart it twice and will continue to do so as many times as needed, no matter how many times it gets to just me and Ikaru reviewing hehe.

Logged Logged

Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 26 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
Done with the assignment, I didn't do the lined out one because I checked and it still didn't have a rating added to it... I forgot this week to send out the reminder, needless to say I had other things happening and I forgot, ill try to remember this commin week.

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Okay banners are up for this one, except for yours Ikaru, I didn't have it ready cause I haven't checked your reviews yet but will do that today. Again sorry for the delay.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.