Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 25
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 25
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 25 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
And were back everyone!!! I hope everyone had a good break!...I want to welcome all of the new members, and remind you if you haven't signed off on the rules yet now is a great time to do it. So lets get to work everyone, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, bring them to mine or Hairann's attention and we'll do what we can to answer you.

Ikaru
##################################

Musings of a Mastermind by EvilLilVixen Reviews
a collection of snippets, ficlets, fics, and one-shots, whatever pops into my mind to entertain the masses
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Action, Dark, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Updated: 05-26-10 - Created: 05-26-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 837 - Reads: 204

Subverted Dreams by Sarshi Reviews
Weird dreams, crack, 1 x Kagome, 2 x Sesshoumaru, time travel fun. A series of chapters that can be read as stand-alones, if you squint.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor, Romance - Updated: 05-26-10 - Created: 05-26-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,112 - Reads: 100

Forbidden Love by Wolfye P Reviews
Part of the "Forbidden" series. A poem by Sesshoumaru.
Rating: K - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance, Verse - Updated: 05-25-10 - Created: 05-25-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 198 - Reads: 126

A Dribble, A Drabble, Seven Not So Deadly Prompts for June by DemonQueen17 Reviews
These are my prompts for June's D/D night. Enjoy.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Drama, Friendship - Updated: 06-28-10 - Created: 06-28-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 918 - Reads: 88

Last Farewell by elisa128 Reviews
Life changes and we change with it. As humans and demons we have perceptions of people, yet these perceptions can change within an instant, shattered with a motion or just a few key words. With this sometimes we may end up saying hello to a new person or give a last farewell.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 05-21-10 - Created: 05-21-10 Chapters: 3 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,182 - Reads: 272
EDIT: It has been removed by the author to revise the story. She will be reposting it at a later time.

Soft by Mistressfluffy Reviews
A drabble of contradictions.
Rating: K - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 05-18-10 - Created: 05-18-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 52 - Reads: 138

Sometimes by Mistressfluffy Reviews
Sometimes life isn't easy, but sometimes it's beautiful enough it seems so.
Rating: K - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 05-18-10 - Created: 05-18-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 276 - Reads: 137

It could only happen to me. by Jessica Reviews
What would happen if you were in Kagome's shoes? Well Lily finds this out the hard way as she faces her deepest and darkest fears. Racing about feudal Japan. This story is a little strange ,but please bear with me. This is also my first fan fiction so please judge me kindly. The story of Inuyasha does not belong to me nor does Alice in wonderland.
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 08-05-10 - Created: 08-04-10 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,665 - Reads: 56
Currently removed, will update when I have one on this story.

Guardian by PRVN Reviews
(re-posted because I'm special and accidentally deleted it)Sometimes when one is really alone emotionally do they find those who really care about them. Those who will guard them, and be there for comfort when they are hurt by others. TWO SHOT.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Romance - Updated: 06-23-10 - Created: 06-23-10 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,080 - Reads: 602

Battle of the Bands by Izayoi Reviews
Getting permission from Mitsukai Kitsune. She allowed me to repost her story. Kagome, Sesshomaru, Kikyo and Naraku are leaders of their own famous bands and trying to gain the number one spot. Betrayal, love, other rival bands and lies are bound to happened and who will have the number one spot and who will be together in the end?
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Erotica, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 08-25-09 - Created: 08-02-09 Chapters: 7 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 15,156 - Reads: 737

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/14 02:51 By Hairann.

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 25 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Complete and I'm going to be out of the country until Monday so if you finish between now and then and I don't give you credit right away, that's why. I will catch up on that when I get back.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Chalkbutterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 25 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Done! All the links worked for me as well.

Logged Logged
Teana
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 25 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
Done.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 25 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Chalk and Teana both of yours are approved.

For those still working on it, you may have noticed one of the stories in this assignment has been crossed out. The story is currently taken down and will not count against your completing the assignment. I do not know why it is down, so please do not ask.

If and when it is readable again, I will uncross it out and please take the time to read it to help the author out.

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 25 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
DONE. The crossed out one didn't work for me, just like you said it wouldn't, but I thought I'd click just to make sure.

Logged Logged
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 25 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
Done...

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Dragoness
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 25 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Done.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: Assignment 25 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Dragoness, MoxyMikki and Ikaru are all approved.

For those that haven't finished, remember you have until Ikaru posts the next assignment to get this complete. And she seems to be running a bit late as it is already Saturday, so if you can get it finished before she gets on, I would suggest doing so.

And remember, if you don't get it completed on time it simply means you don't get a banner. It is still worth it to finish the assignment if you can to help the authors. We've already had one writer in this assignment take her story down to revise it based on reviews we gave her.

We have six members complete on this assignment, which is pretty good since it's the first assignment since the hiatus. I would love to see at least a few more complete next week's.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re: Assignment 25 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Author banners have been sent. And members banners for those complete, are all up under the Banners thread.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.