Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 24
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 24
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 24 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
Posting this for Ikaru-chan since she's having some computer problems. Going with a short assignment this week as the last one only had two people finish it, even though everyone was given two weeks. I realize real life can get in the way sometimes, but please try to let us know if you're going to miss an assignment if you can

Hairann

Two of the stories have been removed. I'll talk to Ikaru-chan about adding more and extending it another week.

Must Love Dogs by Jai Reviews
A personal ad that says 'must love dogs' leads to a blind date.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 05-04-10 - Created: 05-04-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,483 - Reads: 458

Twisted Nights doesn't have a rating, however, there is a lemon in it so I am marking it as MA for now. Do not read it if you are a minor.

Twisted Nights by Danielle Pabon Reviews
When the earth swiftly turns in the churning heat of the night they dreams. Separated by a thin line marring the surface of life and death they come together. Then cruel fate lets the sun rise and they wait in silence, keeping a dark secret.....
Rating: - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Genre: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 05-09-10 - Created: 05-09-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,184 - Reads: 48

Harry Potter. (for mother's day I suppose) by Jenniferelaine Reviews
This was written in May 8th D/D. The prompt was Harry Potter, but I thought it was a cute fluffy mommy moment...eh.
Rating: K - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Humor - Updated: 05-09-10 - Created: 05-09-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 178 - Reads: 42

Drabbles of doom... by Rachel Reviews
Random drabbles from drabble night/other random instances where I feel like being strange.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Humor - Updated: 04-24-10 - Created: 04-24-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 131 - Reads: 48

Why? (Revised) by Lady Cece Reviews
"Why?"Kagome whispered,"why did you betray me Sesshoumaru
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance - Updated: 05-02-10 - Created: 05-02-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 780 - Reads: 381

#######################################

Alrighty everyone I'm back, I'm adding a little to this assignment and extending it by a week, I hope most everyone has time to finish this one...Well happy reading!!

Dribble Drabble by Aurora Antheia Raine Reviews
Sesshoumaru catching fleas and learning to ride a trike are just two of the hilarious situations he finds himself in! Prepare yourself to die from laughter... or horror. [Impromptu D/D Night Collection]
Rating: K - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 05-14-10 - Created: 05-14-10 Chapters: 8 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 876 - Reads: 382

Invulnerable by monogurui Reviews
Even with all the armor in the world, or the thickest walls, or the most guarded heart, nothing and no one is completely invulnerable. Only some can turn this weakness into a strength, and those who can't just end up hurt.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 08-02-09 - Created: 08-02-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,614 - Reads: 100

Bibou by DaiyoukaiGeisha Reviews
Kagome's inner reflections about Sesshomaru, her secret beloved. (not a full story, just romantic verse/prose)
Rating: K - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance, Verse - Updated: 08-02-09 - Created: 08-02-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,528 - Reads: 176

Edit: Author banners sent.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/14 17:42 By Hairann.

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
I'm done, though for reasons I've already explained to Ikaru-chan I will not be reading/reviewing one of them. I'm going to hold off on the banner for now as I will most likely extend this assignment.

Logged Logged

Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 21
All done.

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 54
New ones are done for me too. And yours are approved Ikaru. I don't have time to work on the banner right now, but should have it finished in the next couple of days.

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 29
I thought the reviewers guild was on hiatus for a little while, and didn't realize it started up again! I agreed to be a part of it once it started back up and feel HORRIBLE that I've missed assignments! I'm so confused with it all still. I can be pretty dense. I'm putting dinner on for my family at the moment, and then I have to get my 2 year old to bed (easier said than done) but I'll get started ASAP and they will be done tonight before midnight central time I swear! Again, I'm sooooo so sorry!

Logged Logged
Kerii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
I went through this assignment. One story absolutely will not show up, Invulnerable by monogurui. I can not even find it or the author. Was it removed?

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
Kerii wrote:
I went through this assignment. One story absolutely will not show up, Invulnerable by monogurui. I can not even find it or the author. Was it removed?

Most likely. Every so often we get stories that are removed either for a little while, until the author fixes whatever is wrong with it, or completely by the admins. Due to my moving, I'm a bit behind on updating the links and such, and am working on it right now. Whenever that happens, which I can assure you it will again, simply post it to let me know, if it hasn't been crossed out already since I am usually pretty quick on catching those, or just ignore it. Ones that are removed either by the admins or the author do not count against the members.

And occasionally we do get an author who pulls their own stories. Usually they just forgot they had even posted them and then start getting emails to let them know they have new reviews. It's not really anything you need to worry about as I check each assignment to make sure no one says that they don't want CC so there's very little chance of annoying the authors or anything .

Logged Logged

Kerii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
Ok, no problem. I went through the others and reviewed.

Logged Logged
Mia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Umm... I'm done but I'm not sure if I'm too late... All of the other posts were from months ago but this looks like it is the most recent assignment... Is this how I'm supposed to do it? I'm not really sure cuz this is my first time. ^^"

Logged Logged

\\\"I am a good reader and know my stuff when it comes to fanfiction but one thing I\\\'m not is a writer!\\\"
Contact me for reviews! I will gladly read any fics!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Mia wrote:
Umm... I'm done but I'm not sure if I'm too late... All of the other posts were from months ago but this looks like it is the most recent assignment... Is this how I'm supposed to do it? I'm not really sure cuz this is my first time. ^^"

Yeah we are on a bit of hiatus, although we will be starting back up really soon. I don't know if Ikaru plans on restarting up this assignment or starting with number 25, but if she doesn't, I will go back over these and credit anyone who has done it. So if you complete the assignment, either way you will get credit.

Just a heads up, if she does decide to restart this one, more stories maybe added due to it's low number of still valid ones. So you may have to read more for completion credit.

Logged Logged

Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
I'm also done and apologize for the lateness. I was unsure of the date when we were starting and happened to check. So, I've got in my reviews. Again, I apologize for being tardy on this.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
I apologize if anyone misunderstood, but the guild isn't restarting until the 6th. This time is simply for anyone who wants to redo this assignment for credit. No one is late and need to apologize. Our first assignment after hiatus will be starting tomorrow.

And for those that have finished this one, I will be going over your reviews today and tomorrow to give you credit. For those still wanting to earn the banner for this one, you have until Ikaru posts the new assignment tomorrow to finish.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Hairann, Ikaru, Kerii, Mia, Kogasangel, and Chalkbutterfly are now listed as complete for this assignment. I should have the banner up tomorrow since I don't currently have access to my personal computer to get my fonts. For those still wanting to complete this one, remember you have until Ikaru posts assignment 25 tomorrow to get it finished.

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 24 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 29
DONE! Doing a little back tracking for the guild. I didn't do the crossed out ones, but I got the rest.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.