Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Our 100th Story!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Our 100th Story!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Our 100th Story! 14 Years ago Karma: 54
It's official, during assignment 21, we reviewed our 100th story since the revamping. The story is A Simple Request by FluffyandKagome. For those that haven't read my newest post on our recruiting thread on Dokuga forums, there are 69 stories left unreviewed on Dokuga and we have reviewed 103. That means we are a bit over half way down with all the zero reviews stories .

And just because I am me, completely addicted to banners, I decided to make some. One is a personalized banner for the author of our 100th. The second is for any member who wishes to use it. Both our made with Rikayu's fanart 'In your arms', with her permission.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Our 100th Story! 14 Years ago Karma: 21
Oh my, have we already done 100?!?! My how time flies...lol. Well we've completed the first hurdle everyone, let's keep up the good work!!!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Our 100th Story! 14 Years ago Karma: 5
That's awesome...I am so proud to be a part of it, from both sides of the mirror too
I think we all deserve a lil pat on the back for being so instrumental in assisting our young talented writers. It's always great to feel appreciated and to know that someone cares enough to read your laborious endeavors.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.