Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 20
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 20
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 20 14 Years ago Karma: 21
Well here we are another week, and another list of stories that need some love, one of them was written by our very own Angelicatt!! Angelicatt, you will, of course, be exempt from reviewing your own story. Other than that bit of news, Happy reading everyone!!

##############################

Obsession by Kayla Reviews
Kagome, surrounded by the death of Sesshomaru's army and his retainer Jaken, has no idea how she woke up stranded in this disaster. She now has to either give up her obsession of her new found weapon, or flee for her life.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Romance - Updated: 04-01-10 - Created: 04-01-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,959 - Reads: 93

The last rose petal by Crazylady6464 Reviews
Summary inside.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 08-31-09 - Created: 08-31-09 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,444 - Reads: 223

Anything but That by SunsetMiko Reviews
Sesshoumaru calls Kagome a prude. A drabble written for Live Journal's Dokuga Contest.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Erotica - Updated: 10-13-09 - Created: 10-13-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 166 - Reads: 690

Shikon Academy by QueenofdaTigers Reviews
Kagome is a new student at Shikon Acd. There she meets people of all kinds and learns that she's a miko. Of course she has friends that mean a lot to her. But as stuff is thrown her way she realizes that she needs them now more than ever.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 10-25-09 - Created: 10-23-09 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,652 - Reads: 313

Randomize by Nightingale Reviews
Just some random stuff i wrote when i was pissed off at everyone i know, so enjoy...
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Dark, Drama - Updated: 10-24-09 - Created: 10-24-09 Chapters: 3 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 198 - Reads: 135

Clumsiest by FantomuAiShi Reviews
Simple drabbles between the businessman and his clumsy maid from the beginning to the end. DRABBLES.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 11-17-09 - Created: 11-05-09 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,149 - Reads: 565

Stories Told in 100 Words by Fluffy Lady Reviews
A collection of 100 word drabbles. Always finished. Updated according to drabble/drawble nights.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 11-15-09 - Created: 11-15-09 Chapters: 8 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,043 - Reads: 882

Holiday Shots by GG Reviews
Series of one shots for the holidays. Second; Happy Anniversary
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Friendship, Romance - Updated: 01-01-10 - Created: 11-25-09 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 980 - Reads: 363

Matters of The Heart by Angelicatt Reviews
Fate deems the miko and daiyoukai a perfect match but how will they handle their budding feelings for each other. A collection of related drabbles and one-shots written originally for the Dokuga Live Journal Weekly & One-shot Challenges. Sess X Kag
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Angst, Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 04-02-10 - Created: 04-02-10 Chapters: 8 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 6,602 - Reads: 546

I've Got Him by Sess&kag lover Reviews
Kagome's boyfriend Inuyasha was caught cheating on her with the school slut Kikyo. Leaving Kagome to be cold to everybody but her closest friends and family. How will Sesshomaru and little Rin save her. Especially with Sesshy's friends being assholes.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor, Romance - Updated: 01-01-10 - Created: 01-01-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 705 - Reads: 210

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 20 14 Years ago Karma: 5
Ikaru, how could you ??? I'm absolutely terrified to see the reviews but I guess fair is fair, considering that I do it for others. I apologize ahead of time - I'm sorry, I'm a sucky writer Thanks though.

I finished all the others...Fluffy-Lady's got some great talent..can't wait to read more of her work and my fav baby mama, Sunset is back in the rotation - she'll be thrilled once she gets back to her pc...she says she has no energy to sit up to it as yet.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 20 14 Years ago Karma: 54
Angelicatt wrote:
I finished all the others...Fluffy-Lady's got some great talent..can't wait to read more of her work and my fav baby mama, Sunset is back in the rotation - she'll be thrilled once she gets back to her pc...she says she has no energy to sit up to it as yet.

Approved and your banner will go up in a moment.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 20 14 Years ago Karma: 33
All done...Some very nice stuff this week, and Angelicatt, I don't know what you were worried about, your stuff is great!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Sessylove219 wrote:
All done...Some very nice stuff this week, and Angelicatt, I don't know what you were worried about, your stuff is great!

Approved and banner going up in a moment.

Complete as well .

Logged Logged

Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 20 14 Years ago Karma: 21
Im all done!!

PS: Shame on you Angelicatt, your story was very enjoyable to read, and Silly girl, the assignments are chosen at random, so don't blame me, blame the search engine here . All I did was notice you were in the assignment. I noticed, also, you already have a lot of good reviews for it, the r0o monster attacked your story with a vengeance...lol

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Ikaru wrote:
Im all done!!

Approved and banner going up in just a moment. Btw you put assignment 19 in your reminder message, lol we're on assignment 20 .

Logged Logged

Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 20 14 Years ago Karma: 21
NYAAA!!! well that's embarrassing...sorry everyone...tee hee*blushes*

Logged Logged

Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 20 14 Years ago Karma: 12
I've finished but I'm an hour late. Sorry. Yours was the best this week Angelicatt. Hope to see more on Dokuga from you.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Scherherazade wrote:
I've finished but I'm an hour late. Sorry. Yours was the best this week Angelicatt. Hope to see more on Dokuga from you.

Approved and no worries, I'm not going to harp on you if it's a little bit late, as long as it's finished before midnight on Fridays, there should be no problem with it counting as complete . Banner going up now.

Logged Logged

Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 20 14 Years ago Karma: 5
Thanks for all the great reviews

There's a little more to the story to go but it will wrap up in May.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Author banners sent.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.