Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 19
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 19
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 19 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 21
Alright guys, here's this weeks assignment, this time they are all rated 'T', Happy reading all, QCC? let me or Hairann know and we'll do what we can to help

#########################################

My PAin by kedra Reviews
Kagome going through some changes!
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Dark - Updated: 11-07-09 - Created: 11-07-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 172 - Reads: 190

Torture Via Slobber by DeathsSilentApproach Reviews
Summary: Answer to 50 ways to torture a daiyoukai challenge. Sesshoumaru is going to be OOC
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Drama - Updated: 04-17-09 - Created: 04-17-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 195 - Reads: 251

Pressure by DeathsSilentApproach Reviews
First off I don't own the song. This is a song fic. done to the song Pressure by Staind about Kagome please read.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Angst, Drama, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 04-19-09 - Created: 04-19-09 Chapters: 3 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 823 - Reads: 436

Hear Me by Sorrows Amaranth Reviews
You gotta be out there You gotta be somewhere Wherever you are I'm waiting A shattered miko misses her taiyoukai
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 08-04-09 - Created: 08-04-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,450 - Reads: 121

Like the Sun by Feminafures Reviews
Kagome and her feelings for Sesshoumaru.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance, Verse - Updated: 09-06-09 - Created: 09-06-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 299 - Reads: 143

Darkness and Light by Laura Reviews
This is about kagome's thoughts on Sesshoumaru, and about how what she thinks of him contradicts what others think of him.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Dark - Updated: 07-07-09 - Created: 07-07-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 296 - Reads: 95

The Music Box by Mimiru Reviews
The crisp, chiming notes of the music box echoed threw the large empty home. The echoes of children's laughter and the pitter patter of running feet haunted the once luxurious abode. Their arguing voices were still able to be heard even now...
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Dark, Tragedy - Updated: 07-30-09 - Created: 07-30-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 558 - Reads: 237

Love Forever After by EndlessDevotionx. Reviews
[Just felt poetic.] Nothing is said in this encounter except two names and a lifetime offer: "With every kiss I give you, I will add another."
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 08-04-09 - Created: 08-04-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 483 - Reads: 127

Edit: Moved this one down cause even though she posted it as T, she rates it as R inside. Nat-a-wee, make sure you skip the one below.

In the Details by SunsetMiko Reviews
Inuyasha jumps to conclusions without getting all the information.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Humor, Kink - Updated: 06-12-09 - Created: 06-12-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 638 - Reads: 667

Edit: One Shot by fluffy has been taken off the site for unknown reasons, so I will be taking it off the assignment.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/30 13:30 By Hairann.

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 19 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
Complete

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 19 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 33
All finished. Did I miss a week? It seems like I must have!

There were some interesting things this week, but I was a little concerned with the stories that depicted Kagome being a cutter. There was one especially that depicted it in a very casual way, which is disturbing to say the least. This a very serious thing, and should be addressed that way.

Anyways, thangs again!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 19 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12
Nice to have an easy assignment every so often. I'm done.

Logged Logged

Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 19 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 21
I'm done!!!

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 19 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
All done...was tickled pink to see something by SunsetMiko on there - I have a slight bias on all her work; seeing as I talk to her almost on a daily basis.

I loved how they were all pretty short this week...pheew!!!

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 19 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
All approved, sorry it took me so long, having problems with my author's banner and been trying to get the stupid art problem to work, plus working on packing. Banners going up in just a moment.

Logged Logged

Indie
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 19 14 Years ago Karma: 1
All completed and commented! Nice selection, btw.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 19 14 Years ago Karma: 54
Indie wrote:
All completed and commented! Nice selection, btw.

Reviews approved and you can find your banner here, I always update the thread for each assignment, and all banners can be found there.

And on a side note, yay 500 posts .

Author banners sent.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/04/03 01:09 By Hairann.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.